Chapter 1

I was standing on the aisle looking at the most beautiful couple, kissing infront of the crowd showing their irrerevocable love and bonding into marriage. I wanted my marriage to be the same but I was a fool to ignore the love he gave me, I dumped it. I never realized I would regret my decision so badly, but I guess it was too late because I was already going to marry another man.

FLASHBACK (1 year ago)
Wendy

"Hey, Fudge! Can I come in for a minute?
Back off bitch, I am doing some work. " He shouted at me

" Hey, talk to me properly, I am not gonna tolerate such nonsense", I shouted back at him through the door.

I guess mum was so irritated by our fighting that she shouted for the thousandth time so as to keep us quite.

"Could you just shut your mouth both of you. I am getting irritated now. "

" Now fuck off styles", he teased me
"oh, excuse me fuck your little whore. "
I just couldn't control my emotions any more, my brother was acting so weird. He does sometimes... I am hundred percent sure, he must be jacking off..... that's the reason he was cursing me. I left the corridor giggling and started playing guitar singing songs. Singing and painting had always been my stress buster, I just poured my emotions into such activities. i always felt that people should be involved in such hobbies rather than being Into the mobile.

"Hey Wendy, Can you just help me in my chores."
I went down to the kitchen to help my mom. she always busied herself into activities so we couldn't talk much but I always helped her to spend time with her. Besides, in our society it is really important for a girl to know about household chores rather than study.

My mother always wanted me to be a good wife always obeying her husband, but my father was the firm believer in education. He wanted to see both of us studying and excelling in our careers, so this is which always worked in my favor as I wanted to be more than just mere identity of being a wife. I wanted to show the world by proving something that no one had done before.

I helped mum to clear the dishes. then I went back to study. After studying 'As you like it' (Shakespeare book) I slept away into the dreams of Harry styles.

Harry styles

We had decided to finally take break from all this shit and finally rest for the next two years or maybe ample time to settle all the mess that had been created. There was so much of things going around, that it was impossible for us to handle it anymore. we have been away from our families for five years..... yes five years. I always wanted to do things own my own, but the contract with modest and rumors getting attached to our names one by one..... I had to possibly calm myself down.... for my fans and my boys. Zayn had already left the group because he was too frustrated with the Management and the kind of songs he wanted to sing, never really mattered to anyone. Liam always tried to calm him. We talked to him several times for staying in the band but I guess, he was never meant to be in the band. Before Zayn left, Eleanor and louis broke up. There was kind of increasing fight between him and Eleanor, which didn't lasted long. They finally announced their break up.

Louis always seemed to be frustrated after that. He started drinking often more, went out to the parties. He met many girls, but then he met Briana. I don't know what happened between them but then soon the the news came in that Louis was becoming father unexpectedly with just a hook up.

I had always loved louis with all my heart. Seeing him change so much caused so much of pain, but I couldn't do anything. He was my best friend but the media and modest had pressurized me to be away from him because of the gay rumours. I avoided any public contact but made sure that everything was fine with him.

The year was further complicated when media started circulating that our band is breaking up. I always kind of wanted to punch on their faces because they never knew what we were going through. We never wanted to break the band after Zayn left that is the reason why we always kind of come back from our tour and wrote songs till early morning. Tours had always been my stress reliever. Communicating with crowd is the best part I liked, because you kind of connect with them. Going on the hiatus didn't mean I was going to miss it but, I wanted this to be even more exciting for me.

Rumours had kept on collecting, but it's okay... we have survived and we are gonna survive it together. We recorded our first single 'drag me down'. It was kind of song that everyone would like it cause it had got beats, but the most important thing was that the theme and the lyrics was beautiful. The song portrayed us as astronauts, who are actually preparing themselves for the trip and finally with the hard work and dedication, we finally move out of our limits to achieve more in life. We liked this theme instantly and wanted to kind of dedicate this song to our fans who had always been by our side for five years. The single got hit and we started recording more songs for our album. We kind of released the our next single" perfect", which made a huge hit also gaining attention to the lyrics which I had specifically written about someone, who had more than five songs - on me.

Yes, I and Tommo had decided to deal with it when we were writing the song.

Ding Ding ding
.........................

So I am kind of writing both perspective, but here I am clearly denoting Harry as straight.
Just enjoy the FUCKING show..... bye

I am out......