Chapter 3

Harry styles

*Camera Flash*

"Harry, please sit down over here", Sylvia instructed me. "Louis and liam are gonna sit over there, the setting would be like, the lights effects should be more prominent in this place", She talked to the film manager.

"So, Harry, you look so pale, baby what's up with you?? ", Lou asked me.

Lou had been my hair stylist for past five years, but she holds much more important in life. She had been through my thick and thin. But media literally accused me of dating her. I wouldn't date every women in my life.

" I don't know, I am just tired, I want my album to be liked by my fans after all such shit happened. "

" I know harry darling. You all have been working so hard. " She said fixing my hair." Take this spects, and put it over the head to fix this. It looks good. " She smiled.

" Where's Lucy? ", louis asked.
'She's missing her uncles, she said
I love to tease Lucy, she always scrunched her nose, whenever I roam around with open hair.

" Zayn is gonna give his interview for billboard ". Liam said.

" It's been awhile, we haven't talked to him. " I said

" Hmmm, the schedule kept us busy I guess", Niall said.

"He keeps on complaining that we don't talk to him. " liam said.

" You are in still in touch with him? " I asked

" Kind of.... but it happens rarely, he's so much into his thing. "

" He had to leave.... I feel good for him." I said.

"You don't really have to feel sad, we are finally gonna have our hiatus starting from December, so just relax". Liam said reassuring me.

I don't know why people have always seen me in spotlight. However I tried to act normal, media would try to strangle me with some kind of womanizing or dating rumours. I loved my job, but I hated this part of life.

We had our interview where we were asked about the each songs in the album and the inspiration behind each song.

I took out my mobile as I saw my message

"Is perfect written on Taylor swift"

"HOW many months does the hiatus consist"

"One direction releasing their album on 13 November with Justin Bieber 's Purpose?!'

"One direction star Harry styles spotted wearing out this clothe.... check this out"

All kinds of messages were coming. Being a singer had its positives and negatives.... I had to get through both of these.

After we gave our interview, we went out to see thousands of fans screaming our name. Some were even crying when they saw us. It seemed so unrealistic to them but the truth was that i couldn't bear them crying. Some girls started to grab me in a wrong way. I hated it but I calmed myself down so not to create any mess.

Some girls.... no, almost all the girls tried to cast their magic on me by exposing their body parts. They would literally try to pounce on me talking to me in their sweet honey tone. Some would work, but not for longer period because these kinds of attraction only fulfilled my sexual needs. Being a popstar, I think, I will never find a true love.

"Harry... harry.... where are you? louis asked.
"Oh, I was wondering somethingc

"Oh and I don't even know about it.... huh", louis smirked very devilishly.