Chapter 14

Narrators POV

If love was so easy to be conquered, fate didn't have to play bad twisted games Juliet and Romeo. Everyone would be happy and no one would die for their loved ones. It's easy to write than to actually experience the pain, to lose someone, to lose someone, whom you love dearly.

 It's easy to write than to actually experience the pain, to lose someone, to lose someone, whom you love dearly

Wendy Pov

"Thank you so much for your...help." I said with pause.

We were driving in his car, while he wore his sunglasses, with a beanie and lose green sweater. He was looking adorable, yet hot at the same time.

"Admiring the scene, in front of you." He suddenly said, smirking looking ahead on the road but also noticing that I was staring at him. I looked away embarrassed.

"No, it was just, I waited for your answer." I smiled.

"I thought, that I should better welcome you, after I ensure that you reach your home safely, but its distracting for me, when you stare at me while I drive." He confessed.

"Oh..." was all I could say.

"But I thought, you are used to all the attention and stares." I said again breaking the silence.

"But, when you look, it's different." He smirked.

I looked down at my fingers and smiled like an idiot. His words made me blush like a thousandth time, yet I wasn't tired of it.

"Hey, don't blush" he laughed in his deep voice. "You can't expect me to not get affected by the stares just because I am under the attention of my fans, critics and media. I am a human too. I had a normal life before I started this life. Plus I want some things to be personal and confidential. I like holding on to something which I can't share with others.

"And what is that?" I said without realizing, that the words were already out of my goddamn mouth.

He chuckled and said. "It can be anything, like my emotions, relationships, work, hobbies etc. Anything, which I cannot share with anyone. Wendy, I want to experience those emotions to make me feel alive. You know, to keep on that burning edge in me. Whether its anxiety or sadness. Happiness or nervousness, fluttering in guts or falling in love or anything. I want to be my real self for once."

I laughed, laughed loudly because it's the way he said or I don't know. I didn't know why I smiled like an idiot. It looked like a child asking his mother to give him an ice-cream. He looked funny but vulnerable at the same time. Looks like I felt that I had shut myself, for months after I lost my father.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked finding it amusing.

"I will definitely help you." I said smiling widely. Ignoring his question

"For what?" he asked confused.

"For transforming the Fake, robotic, intimidating Harry styles into Real human Harry styles....that's Normal Harry and not the famous Harry styles." I smiled