"Maybe later," Said Hermione opening her book back up.

Harry yawned "Suit yourself."

***

Harry didn't know how long he had been awake, it felt like years.  The soft snores of Neville were the only noise that filled the dorm and it seemed like everyone in Gryffindor was asleep, except Harry. No matter how hard Harry tried he couldn't feel the least bit tired, the sleepy mood he had a few hours ago had completely and utterly disappeared. Now Harry could only think of one thing or person, Draco. Harry dec9iided that he needed to stop denying that he had a crush on him, it was now obvious, even to himself. The only time he felt anything like this was when he had a brief crush on Cho Chang, maybe Harry had forgotten but he couldn't remember ever being remotely as attracted to Cho as he did to Draco.

Harry punched his pillow repeatedly, why Draco? Why couldn't it be anyone but Draco, who was one of the only people who had no chance of being attracted to him? Harry gave a defeated sigh, he would just have put up with his feelings until they go away, and that was the only solution.

***

The next Morning Harry, Ron and Hermione gathered around in one of the many corridors in Hogwarts castle talking about the upcoming trip to Hogsmeade on Saturday.

"I think we shouldn't spend too long there, you two both have so much work to catch up on." Hermione interrupted when Ron was telling of all the sweets he would buy.

"We have plenty of time Hermione, stop stressing," sighed Ron.

Hermione laughed, "stop stressing, I think that's impossible with all the work we get, and now that Voldemort is back." She added in a hushed voice.

"Still, I haven't had any chocolate is so long," Ron whined.

Harry noticed three figures at the end of the corridor, they were unmistakably Crabbe, Goyle and Draco.

In a flash Harry whipped his hands in his pocket and pulled out a small box of Bertie Bott's every flavour beans.

"Why do you have those?" Asked Ron Puzzled.

"Um...you...err....said you hadn't had sweets so..." Muttered Harry while his face flushed. The real reason he kept a box in his pocket was so whenever Draco came he could eat the spearmint flavoured ones since that was apparently one of Draco's favourite smell, but of course Harry wouldn't admit that to Ron in a million years.

Harry shook the box towards Ron and Hermione and grabbed a couple of mint ones for himself.

"Thanks Harry" said Hermione pulling out a pink and white one Harry recognised as strawberry cheese cake.

Ron picked out a couple himself, one of them was an odd green one. "Thanks mate"

Ron observed the green one, "what do you think this one is, looks like slime to me."

"It's not slime, I've had one before it's Lemon and lime," said Hermione eating her own one.

Ron shrugged and popped it in his mouth before spitting it out after a few seconds.

"Ew grass clippings!" he choked.

Harry and Hermione roared with laughter.

"Oi Potter, I want a word with you"

In all the excitement Harry forgot Draco was there. He forced a scowl mirroring Draco's own face
"What do you want?"

"Apparently you were going around jinxing my friends."

"So?" Said Ron in a bored voice.

"If you do it again then you'll be sorry." 

Harry opened his mouth to retort but a small, squeaky voice got there first.

"Er.. Harry I have a letter to you, from Mrs McGonagall" Said Colin Creevy Nervously.

"Oh look, more mudbloods come to join the party," Draco sneered.

Harry ignored Draco and took the letter from Colin it read:

"Mister Potter,

Your detention will take place on Saturday at 2 pm in Mr Filches office, don't be late.

Mrs McGonagall"

"Thanks Colin," muttered Harry drearily, now he would have to miss out on the Hogsmeade trip as well.

"I also have one for you Draco," Colin held out the letter avoiding Draco's eyes. Draco snatched it roughly out colin's hands and made a point by only holding it by his fingertips, as if he didn't want to touch anything he had. Draco began to read it and frowned.

"What is it Draco?" asked Crabbe.

Draco groaned, "I have a detention at Mr Filches office on Saturday, for breaking that window yesterday"

Wowza that chapter made me want to die