Visit [VRENE]

Irene rang the doorbell to Bangtan's dorm. "Who is it?" She heard Hoseok's voice coming from the intercom.

"Red Velvet's Irene imnida." She replied.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! Joohyun's he--" She heard him yell before turning the intercom off. The door in front of her swung open and before she knew it she was already dragged inside to their living room which looked like it was cleaned in a rush.

"Irene noona, you should've called before coming. We could've cleaned the dorm." Jungkook told her.

"Ani, it's alright. Your dorm's not that messy." Irene assured them. "Where's Jin and Ahjussi?" She asked them when she noticed he wasn't around.

Namjoon let out a chuckle. "Taehyung rushed to the bathroom to take a bath. He didn't want you to smell his manliness." The other members laughed.

"Jin hyung is cooking dinner." Yoongi told her.

"Oh, then I guess I'll be giving your presents first." She opened the bag she brought over and took out their presents. "It's supposed to be for Christmas but I don't think I would have enough time to deliver your presents by then."

"Woah, is that what I think it is?" Jimin's eyes were wide open, although they were still small. "Hoverboards?!"

Irene bit her lip before nodding. "I was supposed to buy one for each member but the price was too much for my wallet." She told them.

"Noona, are you kidding? This is daebak!" Jungkook took the box and opened it with Jimin.

"I'm glad you like it. And I got extra presents too. A journal for Namjoon to write songs with, a snapback cap for Yoongi, new knives for Jin--" she rummaged through her bag, "a beanie for Hoseok, a shirt for Jimin and Jungkook."

"You didn't get Taehyung any?" Namjoon wondered.

Irene blushed when she heard his question.

"Yah, are you stupid? Of course she got him something. Do you honestly think she'd leave him out?" Yoongi butted in.

And as if on cue, the bathroom door opened and out came Taehyung with his still wet and messy hair. "Yah, Ahjumma! Call before coming next time." He scolded her.

"Pabo, it wouldn't be a surprise then." Irene told him. "Here's your present." She stretched her arm out to hand him a small box.

"What's this?" He opened the box and saw a keychain with Irene's head as the design. "Childish as ever." Taehyung placed a hand on Irene's head and messed with her hair. "It unbelievably looks like you. Small--"

"Yah, this k--"

"And cute."

"The food's ready, come on." Jin suddenly called from the kitchen.

"Oh thank the heavens, I thought I had to suffer watching these two lovebirds." Yoongi clasped his hands together before escaping to the dining room followed by the rest.

"You two head to the kitchen after you're done with your cheesiness, alright?" Namjoon told them before leaving the room.

"Pfft, you scared your members away." Irene teased him.

Taehyung sat beside Irene on the couch and gave her a hug. "You're always warm..." He whispered. "Come on, let's go before they devour everything." He took her hand and led her to the dining room.