04 | beautiful boys

f l a s h b a c k
. . .

"you're beautiful," he whispered in his ear; a voice of love, and waves of defenselessness. he saw the surge drip down his eyes, so he pulled him closer, and squeezed him in his hugs.

he ran his fingertips through his hair that was dark like the tranquil twilight, and brushed his lips on his jagged nose. "not as beautiful as you."

he looked into his eyes, and saw how they soften up like a butterscotch beneath the setting sun. he mumbled, "we are beautiful, together."

then they drew each other closer for a kiss, which tasted like sugar, and pleasure, and zest, and desire all at once.

they were no longer hesitant at sucking away the breaches of horror inside their minds.

horror; because of the screams and shouts of revulsion by his father lagging behind their heads when they were seen coupling in his room.

they didn't give a damn as another kiss dominates the cries of his father's outrage.

"think nothing of it," he said when he sensed the discomfort looming around him. he was then sent back to physical existence where people like them is immorality.

that time, he didn't care about anybody consenting the way he is until he had him. he threw his soul on conflagration, and spurred fuel of honeyed words in his ears that he can't pluck up the courage to proclaim in the guarded, broad daylight.

. . .

they were almost something beautiful.