"We are going out today and Mrs Figg can't watch over you so I want dinner made and cooking when we get back at 5 and dinner will be at 5:30. You have school tomorrow so I want lunch made for tomorrow for all of us, the bathroom needs cleaning as well as the hall, the garden needs de-weededing and Dudley's clothes need ironing and put away. Anything else?" Petunia said looking at the rest of the family for ideas to make us work. They just loved to torture us.

"The T.V's broken!" Dudley said with his mouth full of food.

"You need to press the button on the T.V then it'll turn on." I quickly said.

"Don't get smart with us," Vernon threatened. "The stray dog keeps on coming back so make sure it doesn't, also I want you and Harry cleaned up before we get back." They take about an hour to get ready and finish breakfast. They walked out the door leaving me and Harry alone.

"You okay in there?" I asked unlocking the door, making sure my plats don't get stuck in the door.

"Yeah, how are we gonna do all that?" Harry asked eating the breakfast I made for him.

"Dinner I made yesterday so at quarter to 5 I can put that in the oven, lunch will be crisps and sweets which is easy. When the washing machine has finished, one of us can do the ironing and put it in Dudley's wardrobe, when I'm de-weeding the garden I can talk to the dog. We quickly do the hall and bathroom after we clean ourselves up."

"Wow, you planed that in two minutes." I nodded.

"We keep our heads down and do what we're meant to nothing will happen." I started to get Dudley's favourite lunch and put them in his lunch box. "Petunia likes salad for lunch so open the packet of salad in the fridge and put it in a pot."

"How do you know these things?" Harry asked.

"You know when you went away for the week with the school?" He nodded I rolled up my sleeves and showed him the deep wounds I had from the belt. "You pick things up."

"Who in their right minds leave two 6 year olds home alone?" I looked at him. "I know the Dursley's aren't in their right minds." I gave him the 'much better' look. "I think that dog's old."

"It's cute and a Maltese, Harry. It's our birthday soon!" I pointed out.

"I'm still older."

"By an hour."

"Still older."

"You're a doodyhead."

"Thank you honey bee."

I heard a ding.

"Washing's done." I pulled everything out the washing machine and into a basket. "Make Vernon's lunch, he likes pork pies and the stuff in the brown bag over there." I started to iron everything and fold it and place it in piles. It was 1pm, four more hours and we had finished lunch, dinner, washing and putting everything away.

"I've noticed something Honey Bee."

"What?"

"You look nothing like mum or dad."

"What do you mean? I found a worm!" I shouted, holding up the worm to show Harry before gently placing it down into the ground again. We were de-weeding the garden and it was very exciting.

"Mum had red hair and dad had black, you have chocolate-brown and brown eyes. Mum had green and dad had hazel."

"I'm still your sister. It's the dog." I ran over to the mini white Maltese. "Hello." It barked. "You can only come when the mean people are out okay." The dog nodded.

"Why do animals understand you?" Harry asked.

"Dunno I must be a freak."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, so I'm editing Honey Bee right now and I'll be adding a few facts at the bottom to make things a little clearer! You'll know what's been edited as it'll come up as Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc...

So first fact:

Melissa (aged 6) can only understand animals as it's her first sign of magic! Later in life she'll lose this ability! :)