Meet the cast

I am currently on my way to the studio of Soy Luna. It's a new series and I watched a few episodes of it. Well that's kind of an understatement I was kind of addicted. I know it sounds stupid it's a Disney series for little 12 year old girls but I really like the actors.
I got to the studio door. I took one last deep breath and opened it.

I was in a huge room with many people running around. I looked for someone to help me considering it's my first day and I don't know anything or anyone.

"You look kind of lost can I help you?" A handsome boy asked I immediately know who it is.
Ruggero Pasquarelli.
He's cute but I know he has a girlfriend.
"Is it that obvious?" I asked and he just chuckled.
"Yeah it's my first day here. Uhm.. I am Ana." I added holding out my hand.
He shook it and looked at me.
"Oh you are the new actor! Come on follow me. I am going to introduce you to the rest of the cast and then we can go to the director." He smiled at me. I just nodded and we walked to a long hallway and stopped in front of a door.

He opened it and motioned for me to get in. I did as he wanted and stand in front of a bunch of people. They all turned to face me and stopped talking to each other. Ruggero came in and put his hands on my shoulders.
"Guys I want you to meet the new cast member. This is Ana." He introduced me. I waved at them smiling a little. They all said something along like a hello.
"So this is Karol Sevilla" a short brown haired girl smiled at me and waved, she is really pretty.
I mean I already know most of them but I didn't stop Ruggero.
"next is Michael Ronda" he put up his hand and smiled.
"And this is Agustin Bernasconi" He just smiled at me. Wow he is handsome like really. I saw him on TV but he looks even better in real life.

Okay sorry I should get to know them first.
"It's really nice to meet you guys! I am so excited to work with you!" I smiled at them.
Karol motioned for me to sit down next to her and I did.
"You know it is really nice to have a girl here. I was stuck with this boys for too long" I giggled and the boys scoffed. "Hey don't be so mean!" Michael said pushing Karol slightly.
I already like them.
"So tell us about you! Where are you from? How old are you? Were you starring somewhere else?" Michael asked turning to me.
"Don't scare her with all of your creepy questions Michael!" That was the firdt time Agustin talked. His voice is really ..wow..
We all chuckled.
"It's okay I'm going to tell you everything you want to know..well probably not really evereything but you know what I mean.." I giggled.