Fifteen

I watched as my manager left the house. He's not happy with me. I'm causing too much bad news lately. Usually, they can spin it, but it's getting harder and harder to lately.

I now have a private doctor attending to me from now on. It's been two months since I found out I was pregnant. Ronnie has been trying to get a hold of me, but I've stopped talking to him. In the mean time I've been doing shows every week, in and out of airports and hotels. We've hid my pregnancy well with stage clothes and sneaking around. We are getting to the point where I can't hide it.

Zed walked in the room looking concerned. "Ronnie is at the front door. He won't leave this time."

"Shit." I sigh and get off the couch. I walk to the front door and pull it open. "Get in here." I pull him inside. "You need to stay away from me."

He ignored me and looked at me up and down.

"Is it a boy or girl?" He ignores me being pissed off and touches my stomach.

I step back out of reach. "Don't you fucking dare."

"It's my kid." He said crossing his arms.

"Not as far as I'm concerned. I'm done with you and I'll do everything in my power to make sure that she never sees you."

He blinked. "It's a girl?"

"Yeah. And she'll have an amazing mother." I start to go up to my room.

"You can't just cut me out of my kids life because you hate me."

"Watch me. And who have you told about her?"

"My dad and Ryan. That's it."

"Keep it that way. No one can know about this right now."

"Can we try to be civil? I want to make it up to you." He smiled. God I missed that smile. "I was going to bring you out to go get some food or go see a movie or anything."

I looked at him and sighed loudly. "No, Ronnie."

"Come on. Before we dated we used to be friends."

"That is history. Long forgotten history."

"Not forgotten."

"To me it is. For the record, just because this kid has your DNA doesn't mean that you can ever see her. Stop acting nice. I don't want to hear that bullshit."

"I'm not acting nice. You are the mother to my child."

"Ronnie, knock it off. It wasn't long ago you accused me of faking being pregnant or getting pregnant to get back together with you."

"It was a mistake."

"You are damn right it was."

"I'm going to make it up to you."

"Nothing ever could."

"Maybe if I try everything I'll chance that."

"Don't. Stress isn't good for the baby."

"Then don't stress. Come on. Let's go to eat and talk." He reasons.

So I looked at him. No matter how much I hate him, he's still my daughters father. I have to reason with him somehow.