Three

It must have been about an hour after I got home that a knock came on my door. Ronnie stood at me door. I kind of wanted to not answer it, but I knew my lies had caught up to me. So I let him in and hid my face.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked shutting the door. He just got straight to the point.

"I didn't want anyone to know."

"You have money coming from your parents every month. Why do you need to strip to get by?"

"My brother stopped giving me money because I got fired from my job. I went to Anabelle and she told me how to make ends meet. Then my brother found out and cut me off completely."

"Why are you so ashamed of it?" He smiled. "You look great up there."

"I didn't want to have to explain myself. I mean, stripping is like a set up from a porn star." I crossed my arms.

"But you aren't doing porn." He pointed out and chuckled.

I laughed and sighed. I glanced away, but he grabbed my chin and turned my face to look in those brown eyes. I noticed that he still looks at me the same. Deep down, I'll always be that tom boy looking skater chick to him. It hurt. It stung. I'll always be seen as that in his eyes. His best friend from childhood. That same weird girl.

"I need to sleep." I broke the gaze and walked to my room.

He followed me. "Mind if I crash here?" He smiled at me in that same crooked charming way that made my knees weak.

I stood my ground and crossed my arms.

"No car?" I questioned.

"Nope. Max took it." He shook his head.

"Fine." I sighed and laid down on my bed. He laid next to me then pulled me close. He smelled like himself with after tones of alcohol and pot. I've been hugged by him so many times, yet him holding me makes my skin tingle.

How many other girls has he done this to? I've seen it a million times before. He's played girls so well. I won't convince myself he loves me, no matter what words come out of his mouth.

I will not be played by Ronnie Radke.

He kisses my neck and searches for my sweet spot.

It was like meditation. My mantra "I will not let him toy with me" is repeating in a loop till the words stop making sense and I give in to temptation.

Hooking up with Ronnie was still just as amazing as last time, but I couldn't sleep after. I tossed and turned, waking him up several times in the process. By the time the light in the morning drifted in through the blinds, I gave up and made coffee.

He's going to hurt you.

He's going to break your heart.

I keep telling myself that, but when he wakes up and joins me in the kitchen, I didn't care. All I wanted was Ronnie. His kisses were sweet and tasted like Marlboro Black Non Menthol 100's.

My brain shut down when he was in sight, but when he left for band practice it went into overdrive. I turned on Escape the Fate's demo and listened to it on repeat till I crashed and finally reached that sweet dream place.