Moody stared at me, dumbfounded. "How—How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Break out of the curse,"

"I didn't do anything," I replied, feeling uncomfortable with the stares of everyone. Then I suddenly remembered what Thanatos had said—Er, written. He had written that spells may not affect me, something which was proving to be true.

"Hmm... Can I put it on you again then?" Moody asked, a creepy smile appearing on his face.

I compared my options: if I didn't agree, questions and suspicions may arise. If I did agree, the worst that could happen was that nothing would happen. "Sure," I said at last, hoping that nothing would happen again.

"Imperio!"

Same as before. "It still didn't do anything," I said, feeling a sigh of relief.

"Interesting," Moody mused, "Class dismissed, Di Angelo, stay behind."

I made sure I was able to have my sword ready, before looking at him warily. Sometimes teachers turned out to be monsters, so I was prepared to kill him if he posed a danger to me.

After everyone left, he sat down and beckoned me to sit, "So, Mr. Di Angelo. You are apparently immune to the Imperius Curse." He stated.

I nodded, feeling a bit of blind courage bubble up. "And whatever 'stupidfy' is." If he was a monster, he was going to die anyway.

His jaw dropped, "You mean Stupefy?"

I shrugged, "I guess."

He stood up, "Would you mind if I tried a couple more spells on you?"

"Um," I blinked, "I really don't think—"

"Confundus!" Nothing.

"Conjunctivitis!" Nothing.

"Furnunculus!" Nothing.

Moody sighed "Can I try using the Crucio curse on you?"

"I would prefer not," I said, seconds away from drawing my sword. I wondered if it would work on wizards as well as monsters. "I'm not in the habit of receiving pain for fun."

"How—you are apparently immune to all spells. Please go to Professor Dumbledore's office and tell him of that."

I walked out and then I went back in. "Where is his office?"

"Go to the gargoyle corridor, the password is Chocolate Frogs."

I shadow traveled outside the office. "Chocolate Frogs?" To my surprise, the gargoyle moved! I walked inside, seeing Dumbledore sitting at his desk.

"Hello, Mr. Di Angelo, what are you doing here?"

"Professor Moody told me to tell you that I'm immune to spells," I said, keeping in mind that Dumbledore was one of the people that arranged for my kidnapping.

"That is strange indeed, although that explains what happened when we met."

"Sir?" I had to fight to keep sarcasm from dripping into my voice.

"Yes?"

"I think it's all just a misunderstanding." I smiled at him, trying to remember how to use the Mist. "It was probably a mistake, right?" I snapped my fingers like I saw others do in the past.

"Curiouser and Curiouser." Dumbledore stroked his long, white beard. I wasn't sure if anything had happened. "Okay, don't tell anyone until I figure out what's going on. But do go to the nurse, she might know what's happening."