Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 11: War.

Hiccups POV

Everything is so blurry. I hear things, I don't know if it's my mind or people around me.

I'm moving now. I don't know where but I can feel a presents behind me as my body limps against them. I could hardly hold my weight anymore.

Suddenly light filled my blurry vision making me grunt in pain and close my eyes before opening them.

Something was happening and I hoped it wasn't the end.

My hands where tied and my body was pressed against a pillar. Very cliche guys.

I hung my head in submissive and weakness. I couldn't hold myself anymore. Not after the weeks, wait no, Months of pain. Pitch did unspeakable things but I accepted it. I've known for a long time now that the world was very cruel and anything that was thrown at me wasn't a surprise.

But my last comment for pitch black is that he's one sick man. Very sick man indeed.

I was forced to look up suddenly and Pitch was in my view. "Mess this up or do anything, I'll kill your boyfriend in one clean swipe. Got that!?"

His spit flew into my face making my forehead wrinkle in disgust.

"Yes. But I want to politely tell you, say it don't spray it." I smirk cheekily only to earn a hard punch to the stomach.

"Shut up." He growls and stands back up with a small smirk of his own. "They will be here anytime men. Keep on high alert or I'll kill you. Jack frost will be mine."

My eyes widen in pure shock and some what relief. Jack was coming for me. He coming to save me! He wasn't lieing! I will never give up on him, but after the first month I was at my breaking point. I gave up hope but hearing that he's coming is amazing.

I smile brightly and take a deep breath of fresh air. It's good to be outside.

Jack's pov

We were close. Really close. I knew what I had to do and I knew this would work. Hopefully it will.

Watching the black ship come closer into view made me take a deep breath of nervousness. Hiro gently pat my back and smiled. "It's okay Jack, I promise everyone will be okay." he mutters as he tied my hands with loose rope.

I believed him, I trusted my life in his hands. But knowing this can stuff up made my stomach churn in discomfort and nerves.

Hiccup hold on. Please.

The ship stopped as the rusty ankor  was thrown down to the ocean floor. I looked over to my nightmare. He looked exactly the same as I saw him.

Pale skin, black knife like slick hair, grin of evilness, yellow glowing eyes and horrible posh looking clothes. Just like this personality.

"Captain Black we ask for peace. Jack for Hiccup now." Tadashi calmly says in front of me with Hiro beside him with a small glare. I could tell they both despised the man just as much as I did.

"Of course, you made a clever choice Hamada." Pitch chuckles darkly making me shiver and look down to the wooden deck.

"Where is he?" Tadashi suddenly growls and clenched his hands in anger. Pitch smirks and clicks his fingers. His smirking men part and we all gasp at hiccups condition.

He looked ghostly and absolutely horrible. Purple and blue body from the beatings, busted lip, bloody clothes, urine stains, and worst of all, the cuts all up his chest and back. The whip.

The basterd whipped him!

"How dare you! How dare you hurt him you monster! I'll kill you! I hope you rot!" I screamed and struggled with the rope. I wanted to kill him. I wanted revenge.