Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 5: Funeral

"Gobber.. a-am I.. a monster?"
The man, who I've always seen as my hero turned to me with a shocked expression.
"No. Why would you think that?"
He says softly as he pulls me closer, one arm around my shoulders. Small tears brim my eyes before sliding down my flustered cheeks.

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"Leave me alone!! I'm a monster!! Why don't you see this!?" I slam the door on my so called boyfriend, my eyes burning from the tears. "Hiccup please! I love you! You aren't a monster! I-I can prove it!!" His voice yells from the other side of the door. He sounded desperate and worried. I don't care. Because I am a monster..

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"D-dad said.. I was a monster. Disgusting in the world. I-I'm just a small bug while the world is a gigantic shoe." I cry and cling onto his dirty leather apron. "My father will never love me!" I whale as Gobber rubs my bent back. Gobber is always there for me.
Would he judge me? W-would he disown me? I hope not..
"I'm gay!" I blurt out my heart racing, banging on my rib cage roughly.

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"YOUR A DISGRACE! NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU! YOUR A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE AND YOU KNOW IT!" A take another hit by his gigantic fist. "D-daddy! Please stop!" I beg my boy aching from my tensing muscles.

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"Hiccup I love you, you'll always be a son to me. I will save you from the demons of the world. I will protect you even if you are gay. You are my son. You are not a monster. If your father doesn't see that.. he will have to go through me to hurt you." His words comfort me. "I love you to Gobber" I smile for the first time of the week.

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"Gobber! Take hiccup and protect him with your life! I pay you my life savings! J-just please! Will you?" I hear from my bedroom, the words slightly muffled.

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"I will."

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"I love you"

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"MONSTER!"

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"My dirty little slut~"

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"Why can't I be loved?"

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"Happy valentines!"

Drop. Drop. Drop.

"You are.. my son"

Drop. Drop. Drop.

My body jerked awake as I take the biggest breath I've ever taken. I'm sweating my body aching and my head pounding. My vision is blurred with tears and my mouth is dry. I sit up slowly, panting roughly as my heart runs a marathon. All those voices.. all those memories..

I get up my feet struggling to keep me up as I walk. Where am I walking? I feel the wooden floor boards scrape my heals as I hold the wall for help. Move body move!

I find myself at a familiar door. My hand lifts and grabs the handle, my grip tightening till my red knuckles turn a pinkish white. My ears weren't taking in any sound but..

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop

A click rings through my head as I push softly on the door. The sound getting louder and louder. My feet move with the opening door, my arm weakly pushing. The dim lit room making me feel.. frightened
My heart was still racing. But it was getting faster and faster and faster. I thought I was about to throw it up, the beating heart ending up of the floor. The door was now fully open and my feet dragged me into the room. I looked towards the window, the moon light hitting the floor, making me just a little more at peace. But that was short lived. Oh so fucking short lived.