Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 6: Ecstasy

Jacks Pov

( WARNING. This chapter has sex and love making so you may skip this chapter if you like even though I know you won't)

"P-pitch! Please it Hurts!!" I sob and grip the wood beneath me. My pain and agony loud and clear for the world. The rusted nails holding the planks together digging into me.

"Shut up slut before I kill you!" He growls, his member assaulting my bruised ass.
"P-p-please!! Anyone help me!!" I scream out bloody murder only to be flipped over and beaten, the last thing I see is nightmare.

"Jack are you okay?"

"U-u-uh sorry what?" I'm snapped out of my daze. Looking towards Eugene.

"Are you okay? Ever since Gobbers funeral you've been out of it. Its been a week" he mutters generally concerned making me smile.

"I-I'm fine Rider. There is just a couple things bugging me that you don't need to know" I mutter and sigh.
"Ill be back later"

I walk off looking at my feet as I walk. Its been a week since the funeral. Since hiccup kissed me. Since the memories started. I don't know what happened to make them start again but I'm scared. Scared that it is a sign. I try not to think of it but his face just haunts me.
Hiccups locked himself in his room though when he does come out he stares at me. I'm kind of starting to believe what Eugene said about being eye candy.
Hiccup looks so.. of guard and scared. I don't know why but I want to know.

Being in second command is harder then I thought. Since hiccups been off duty, I'm in charge and its hard. No one listens! They are all like children! But the girls of course. They listen twenty four/seven.
I'm starting to get suspicious about the two of them.

My knuckles come into contract with the wood of hiccups door. "Captain? May I enter?"
I hear shuffling on the other side and the door opens a crack before the shadow of a person walks away back to his seat.
I walk in pushing the door a little wider so I can get in. I close it again, making sure the door clicks into place.

"Captain I was wanting to talk to you about-" i start only to be cut off with a simple;

"Sit"

Pfft. Okay! Rude. I sit down immediately. My body obeying his commands. His stare was on me the whole time as the silence fogs the room making me feel nervous.
I swallow the lump forming in my throat before starting to say what I was going to say before.

"U-um... anyway I wanted to ask you about what happened.. the day of the funeral?"
I'm going to regret asking it but it happened.
"Its just that.. ever since it happened you seem.. off guard"
My voice goes lower and lower as his stare hardens. I was literally stared into submission, in my seat. My body sinking in my seat.

He stands slowly and walks over to me. The small taps of his healed boots colliding with the floor. My head slowly lifts to look up at him. His hair was messy and wild. His face was still gorgeous as ever, and his body was still to die for. Trying not to drool I go to say something else but lips smash into mine and my whole body was surprised.
Hiccup was kissing me again. And I loved it! I quickly return the kiss, small girlish hums coming from my throat making him growl.
My whole body shudders from the effects of his noise.
My hands soon find its way to his messy hair and grips his hair between my skinny frail fingers. Which causing hiccup to moans and grabs my by the hips. Picking me up so my legs wrap around his waist. He grips my thighs and I groan as I feel my back come into contact with a wall.
Our tongue still dance and our breathing thickens to lust filled pants. Hiccup was the first one to pulls away, panting and looking into my eyes sincerely.
"You don't know.. how long I've been wanting to touch you like this."
He says quickly and darkly before going back to the kiss. Making me moan with excitement.
Hiccup wants me.
The thought made my dick twitch and harden. But I wasn't the only one who was hard.
I could feel his hard rod, with my ass as he grinds his crotch into it. I return the grinding. Moving my hips in rhythm with his.
I moan out a sigh of pleasure into the tongue twisting kiss.
My body was over powered by lust and adrenaline. I could tell hiccup was holding back, but I reassured him saying.