Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 3: training

Jacks Pov

"Rise and shine frost! Ready for your first day of training?" An unfamiliar voice exclaims. I groan, waking from my snow filled slumber that I was enjoying. I open an eye to see a man with blonde hair and.. is that a hook hand?
" 'ey! Wake up" he hit me with the hook making my eyes fly open.
"What!?" I growl. I wasn't a morning person and I never will.
"I said WAKE UP!" This man was starting to get impatient so I got up and my eyes widen.
The ropes.
They're gone?
Fuck yes!
I start heading out of the room, as the oldish man follows. He has a peg leg like hiccup. But hiccup looks more new and thought out, while his one is just wooden stump.
Once I'm out of the stuffy room I take in a deep breath taking in the fresh air, my eyes closing. A hint of a smile playing at my lips.
"Good morning frost"

"OH HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!" My eyes fly open to see hiccup smirking.
"You don't do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I push him and smile as he stumbles back.
"But I didn't" he mutters his proud smirk never leaving his lips. I roll my eyes and Blondie seems to be getting really impatient. Geez. I look at hiccup seeing he notices it to. His proud sexy smirk soon turns into an apologetic smile.
"U-uh sorry Gobber. You may proceed with what you were doing." He says politely. They must be really good friends.
Gobber?
That's a weird name, but unique. I follow him as he walks his way over to barrels and boxes.
"What are we doing with them?" I mutter and cross my arms letting most of my weight go to one of my legs.
Gobber smiles, showing me his fake teeth.
"Your carrying 'em. From 'ere to the kitchen" he points to the wooden door with a evil smile. Its like ten meters away! I shudder and look at the most likely heavy objects.
"You've got to be kidding me right?"
I'm not carrying those things. Who does he think I am? I'm not doing it. Nope. I internally complain like a teenager.

I go to walk away but only to feel like I'm being stared at. I look up and hiccup with a eye brow raised. Suddenly I feel intimidated.
I clench my teeth in frustration.
Gods damn it
I turn back to Gobber with defeat. Gobber was chuckling as he hands me the first box. Oh...
Its not even that heavy.
I take he box to the kitchen and come back with a successful smirk. Gobber passes me the second one. Oh fuck!
The second was heavy! I was not expecting that! I start to slowly walk to kitchen, my body stumbling from side to side.

------------

"A-a-almost there!" I mumble, panting and with noticeable struggle.
What kind of training is this!? This is nothing like training! This is just making me do chores!!
Through these annoying hours of struggle, Gobber started to help. He's way stronger then me! He's using ONE arm to carry them!!
I ignore his little struggle and focus on the task at hand. Lifting the boxes in different ways.
Its a big heavy rock that ways a tone and I'm just that small ant that's trying to carry it.
The struggles are real.
As I pant and wheeze, I seem to have enough time to myself.
It wasn't silent, but I didn't even notice anyone looking at me. Which most people are. I am sweating like a pig.

"Nice ass!" Someone grabs my non-virgin behind causing me to drop the box and let out a high pitched squeak.
I turn and see familiar green eyes.
"Hiccup.. really?.." I mumble between deep breaths as hiccup laughs. His laugh sounded so care free. It was contagious. I started to laugh softly and shake my head. "Asshole" I push him playfully and pick the box back up.
"Only to you frost, only to you." I smile at the familiar sentence. He chuckles, calming down from his fit of giggles and walks away. Back to his sanctuary.
I sigh happily and begin working once again.

Hiccups Pov

Frost looked absolutely sexy in my opinion. Its so ironic how jack looks so pale and looks like he belongs in winter, but he's so hot. I know I shouldn't be perving on crew members but seriously I couldn't resist touching his ass. His skin is shiny with sweat, making the sight even more.. irresistible.
The meaning by that is that I can't stop looking at him. Its like my eyes are glued on one thing. And that one thing had to be Jack Frost. Am I falling for him? No.. I hardly know him.
Maybe I think I like him cause of his good looks? Yeah! Yeah that's it!
I do not like jack frost and I never will!
...
Those words tasted bad in my mouth. But I ignored it. It was true I never will. If I do one day.. I shouldn't get my hopes up. Jacks obviously a ladies man. He would never be gay like me.

Sometimes I regret ever finding out I was gay. Maybe.. just maybe.. if I was straight I would have a family by now. I would have my father and mother still.
Years of grieving and I still haven't stopped.
When I discovered I was gay I was still living with my parents. Working as a blacksmith with the one and only Gobber.
This is why I'm so weak to Gobber. He's like a father to me. If anything happened to him I would be a miserable wreck.
But anyway.. after my parents found out about my little incident with a man that came in to fix some reins, they threw me out. But they were murdered the next day by the man who took me in and also was my boyfriend for a little while. Jonathan was his name. I didn't forgive him.. but I still stayed with him.
No body respected us. We would be glared at and was soon sentenced to being hung.
We were both scared, we were both going to be killed. But something in Jonathan's mind clicked. He paid Gobber all his life savings to look after me and make sure I was safe and out of harms way. So that's how we became pirates, to escape the soldiers ready to hang me.
Why did Jonathan do it? I don't know..
But I'm very grateful to this day. He will always be remembered by me.

-----------

Jack's Pov

"Ah huh!" I smile widely as I pant. My chest heaving as I wipe the running sweat off my forehead. "I'm done!" I cheer and sit down on the wooden floor. Gobber comes over and smirks. "Good job jack. Same time tomorrow. I'm teasing you how to carry an anchor" he walks away before I could complain.
Really more heavy things!?
Are they trying to kill me? Well... obviously. They wouldn't make me do their chores if they weren't.
I stand up and let my feet guide me anywhere. My eyes half closed as I move. Suddenly I'm on the ground, leaning up against the wall next to hiccups door. My eyes struggle to stay open. G-good bye.. conscious.
My eyes fall closed and my heart relaxes into a steady beat, taking me into a deep sleep.
Other then my normal dreams. Filled with snow. An unexpected visitor intrudes...

I was laying under a warm body. My body bursting with a pleasure I've never felt before. My heart racing and my body tensing. My legs spread and wide as ever. I was inviting the pleasure with joy.
Everything felt slow and it was dark. Soon a vision started to show beyond the darkness. It was blurry at first. But I saw it.
Two bodies melted together into a romantic embrace. I. Was one of those two.
The pleasure was building in my stomach, as the person goes faster. My body moving along with his, along with his thrusts.
I throw my head back as I curl my fingers in familiar soft brown hair.
It was unlike any other time I've had sex. This was romantic and
Love filled, unlike the perverted lust I've experienced.
"H-hiccup!~" I moan as I feel my self release. Crumbling into million pieces as I arch my back.

My eyes fly open, causing me to panic and hit my head. "Fuck!" I squeal and rub my head.
I feel an annoying throb in my lower area. I look down only to see a bulge. A big bulge that was noticeable as fuck!
"No way... no!" I scream and stand up only to feel dizzy and fall flat on my stomach. I stood up to fast. Stupid I swear.
My erection was painfully big and begging to be touched. I stood up again, properly this time and ran to a spare room. I locked it and bites my lip, glaring at my arousal like it will disappear and I won't have to put up with my sexual hormones today.
How did this happen..? Oh.
The dream.
About hiccup!!
I never noticed how attracted I really am until now. I could feel it slowly kill me emotionally. From the bottom of my stomach to my heart. Ripping it slowly.
Hiccup haddock. What are you doing to me?

//Its hard to write smutty things when your brother is next to you sleeping. Cause I was trying not to laugh. *facepalm* I hope you loved that chapter. A little of hiccups past. And jacks sexual hormones kicking in. So anyway. Have a lovely day or night. Whatever the fuck. Love you all my little hijack pirates\\