Chapter 12

Melodie's POV:

"How long are you staying?" I ask Mahogany.

"Only today, I need to get back tomorrow." She said putting on her mascara.

"Aww." I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

"What are you all doing today?" She asked as I put my makeup back into my bag.

"Umm." I say trying to remember what we had planed.

I walk over to the bed, and start to make it. I fluffed the pillows, and sighed. As I pulled the blanket up, a sock fell onto the ground. My heart stopped.

"Melodie?" Mahogany said sticking her head out the door.

"Oh right!" I say. "I think we have a Meet & Greet today, then the show is tomorrow." I say as she disappeared back into the bathroom. My eyes went wide, and I quickly picked up the sock. I held it in my hands, and silently laughed to myself. I put it in my suitcase, and continued to make the bed.

"I'm ready to go, are you?" Mahogany says coming out of the bathroom, while putting on some lipstick.

"Yeah." I say taking one last look at myself in the mirror, and putting on some Chapstick. I smiled to myself, and checked to see if Mahogany was looking before pulling the side of my shirt to the side. Three red bruises kissed my skin just under the collar of my shirt. I ran my thumb over one of them, thinking about the lips that created them.

"We're good right?" Mahogany said rounding the corner. I quickly pulled my shirt back, and pretended to get something out of my eyes. "I don't want you to hate me." She said trailing off. "I did it cause I love you."

I sighed, and pulled her into a hug.

"I could never hate you. You're my sister. I just want to live my own life, but I see what your motives were." I say rubbing her back. She hugged me back, before pulling away and smiling.

"Ok." She said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Now let's go, we're going to be late! And those boys are going to come drag us out of here, if we don't hurry!" I say laughing. She laughed too and we walked out of the hotel room.

We started to walk down the hallway to the boy's room, when Mahogany swung her arm around me. I laughed and bummed hips with her. She was an amazing big sister, even though she did get on my bad side every now and then.

"Cameron! What have you done!" We heard the boys yell from inside their room. We both giggled, and I knocked on the door. The room went silent, and Mahogany raised an eyebrow. The door opened to reveal a laughing Aaron. I smiled at the sight of him, and he stepped aside for us to come in.

Mahogany walked right in, and sat down next to Nash. They started to joke around almost immediately, and I smiled. I turned to Aaron, who was already looking at me and took his hands in mine.

"Hi." I say smiling.

"Hi." He mimicked giving me a big smile, before leaning down and taking my lips in his.

"Eww!" Taylor said throwing a pillow at us. "Get a room!" Aaron and I giggled to each other, and he kissed my forehead. He pulled me to the only empty stop on the floor and sat me next to him. I looked over at him, as he watched Hunter and Brandon begin to have a pillow fight. He laughed, and I smiled at him. Then my eyes caught a little red spot peaking out of his tank top. My mouth dropped slightly, before I pulled Aaron towards me.

"You have a little something on your shoulder." I say trying not to laugh. He blushed, and leaned towards me.

"I know. I have more than one." He whispered, winking at me.

"I have a few too. Or I shouldn't say a few." I say winking back. He kissed my cheek, and smiled.

"Good," He said lacing his fingers with mine. "You're mine."

"Aaron?" Cameron said bringing both of our gazes to the group that was now looking at us.

"What?" Aaron said confused.

"Where did you go last night?" He said raising an eyebrow. Aaron's fingers tightened around mine, and I soothingly rubbed my thumb over his knuckles.

"I told you, Melodie and I went out for food." He said simply. "She texted me that she was hungry and so was I, so we went out for food." I have to say I was pretty impressed with his answer. I nodded along, and smiled.

"Prove it." Cameron said folding his arms. My heart stopped. Aaron pulled out his phone, and pulled out my number with our texts.

"See." He said showing him.

"I want to see Melodie's too." He said handing back Aaron's phone. "That heart you have for the sender, could be anybody." Aaron took my phone from my hand, and pulled up the same conversation.

"Will you leave us alone now?" Aaron said standing up.

"I guess." Cameron said in defeat, as Aaron gestured for me to leave to hotel room with him. I did, and he shut the door firmly behind us.

"How did you do that? We never had that conversation." I say wide-eyed.

"Early this morning while you were in my arms," He said grinning. "I came up with a lie to tell them. I knew they would ask where I was, and I knew they would need proof to be convinced. So I took both of our phones and made the conversation, then changed the time zone on both. Now it looks like we had the conversation yesterday."

I stood astounded, as I ran his well thought out plan through my head.

"That's amazing." I say in admiration. "My boyfriends the new Sherlock Holmes." I tease.

"Thanks love." He kissing me through a smile. "And you know it." He said winking

"You know I love you right?" I say repeatedly kissing him. He hummed in satisfaction, and leaned into my touch in response.

"Not as much as I love you." He said giving me a loving hug.

"Oh really?" I say teasingly, before pulling away and running down the hall and turning to look back. "Come get what's yours then." I say pressing the button for the elevator.