Chapter 7

Melodie's POV:

Light streamed through the window, scattering light strips across the room. I rubbed my eyes, and looked at my phone. 8:43. I closed my eyes, and felt myself falling back into a peaceful sleep. The soft white sheets rubbed gently on my skin, as the fluffy white blanket surrounded me. I heard something move, and my eyes shot open. I turned on my side, and sighed as I saw Aaron on the other bed. His blanket was on the floor and he must have taken off his shirt in the night, cause that was on the floor too.

I sat up, and wrapped the huge blanket around me. I dragged it over to his bed, and laid down next to him. I put my blanket over him, and he subconsciously curled into the warmth. I put my head on his chest, and his arms found their way around me. I softly traced his scar of his chest, and placed a sweet kiss on it. Aaron moved, and brought me closer to him.

"Good morning." I say softly. He moaned in response, before burying his head in my neck. I giggled, and tangled our legs together. "Wake up sweet boy." I say as I kiss his shoulder. I felt him shake his head no, and tighten his grip on me.

"No thank you." He said softly in his morning voice. I laughed, and felt him smile against my skin. "This is nice," He said breathing in the smell of my shirt. "I could get used to this."

"Me too." I say closing my eyes. I felt him pull his head out of my neck, and look at me. I was so tired, I just kept my eyes closed and softly breathed through my nose. He took my face in his hands gently, holding it as if it would break any second. He brushed his thumb lightly against my cheek, and kissed my forehead. His lips were soft and delicate against my skin. He trailed more down my jaw, and under my eyes. He pulled away for a second, and then I felt his lips softly press on mine. His lips caressed mine, as we kissed in perfect rhythm. He pushed a little harder, and moved his hands to the back of my neck and jawline.

I rolled on top, and straddled him. He moved his hands away from my face, sliding them down my waist slowly. I grasped his dark locks in my fingers, pulling him closer. His kisses became more forceful and hungry, as he flipped us over. We both pulled away a few inches to catch our breaths, and stared into each others eyes. He swallowed hard, and searched my face as if he were looking for something. He brushed my hair away from my neck and bent down, lightly sucking and nipping at the soft skin. His hot breath ran down my neck and across my collarbone, giving me the chills. I gasped as he blew cool air on my wet skin. His gaze stared at the small mark he had just made, as it started to darken.

"I'm glad Taylor didn't want to room with you," He said softly. "This beats being with the boys any day." He said trialing kisses up my jawline.

"Does this mean you are going to stop hating me?" I say quietly. He looked me in the eyes, and studied my features before he started to speak.

"I never hated you," He said pulling me into him. "I was just scared."

"Scared of what?" I say into his warm chest.

"Scared of losing you forever," He said just above a whisper. "I couldn't lose my best friend, If I messed it up." I pulled away and kissed him softly.

"You won't mess it up." I said between kisses. I leaned back down, and ran my fingers over his soft skin.

"But w-" He started.

"I love you." I say, interrupting his excuses. He stayed silent for a moment, before he opened his mouth to speak.

"I l-"

"Finally you guys are awake!" Cameron said coming into the room. Aaron and I let out soft groans as Cameron left the door wide open, and jumped on the bed.

"Dude," Aaron say running his hands through his hair. "Get out of here."

"Why?" Cameron said. "So you and Melodie can do the nashty?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"No!" We both said at the same time. My cheeks burned crimson, as I buried my face into Aaron's chest again.

"Cameron, just let us have a moment." Aaron said. "We aren't going to do, well you know." Aaron said trying to hide his blush. I could feel his skin get a little sweaty, because of the current subject.

"Fine," Cameron sighed. "I just came in here to see if you guys wanted to come with us and go to 6 Flags. Text me when you're 'done'." He said using air quotes.

"For the last freaking time, we aren't going to 'do' anything!" Aaron said chasing Cameron out of the room. He closed and locked the door, before running back to the bed. He jumped in and groaned into my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you want to go with them?" I say smoothing down the hair on the back of his head.

"Yes," He sighed. "But I'm really liking this." He said contently. I laughed.

"Come on." I say getting up, and sliding out of the warm sheets.

"Fine." Aaron says getting up too, and checking his phone. I grab some of my clothes and head to the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower ok?" I say pointing to the shower.

"Oh... I was going to shower," Aaron said holding up his clothes. "You showered last night."

"Yes but..." I say walking slowly to the bathroom.

"Don't you dare Melodie." He said with a small smile, as he approached me. I turned and ran into the bathroom, as he chased me. I was laughing so hard I was have a hard time thinking straight, which led me to keep the door wide open. Great. Aaron ran right in, and tackled me.

"I got you." He said slightly out of breath. He held my hands behind my back, with his chest pushed on mine.

"Yeah," I say giggling. "I can see that. But I really, really want to shower Aaron."

"We could always shower together..." He says sweetly. "It'd save water." He said smirking.

"In your dreams Carpenter." I say pushing him away from me, and leaning into the shower to turn on the water. Behind me I heard the door shut and lock, I turned and saw Aaron turning on the fan.

"Aaron!" I say. "I said no." I say loudly as the room becomes steamy. He took three strides towards me, and pushed me into the shower. I screamed.

"Aaro-!" I say before getting cut off by soft lips.

"I say yes." He said softly as he pressed me against the cold tiles. "We can keep our underwear on, it'll be fine." He explains.

"O-Ok." I say shyly nodding. My heart races as I watch the water bounce off his back and shoulders. I swallow hard.

"Melodie?" Aaron says moving the strands of wet hair from my face.

"Y-Yes?" I say meeting his gaze.

"I love you."