" It's not what it seems Wynter." He took a hold of her finger. She pulled it from his grasp."Really? Then enlighten me." Her anger was fueled by stress, heart ache and lack of sex. She wanted to literally kick Tonio's ass.

Wynter shook her head she wasn't ready for this bullshit. Tonio couldn't keep playing games with her heart or her head. She had to get away from him. Everyone was dancing she looked around for an escape. She turned walking away from him and the audience that had started to gather. Tonio followed Wynter reaching for her hand to stop her. "Don't touch me." She turned. A couple looked at them. She put on a false smile looked up at Tonio's and turned and resumed walking. She was talking to him as she walked through the now empty hallway. "How do you think I felt after you just left me in New York." She stopped not turning back. She dropped her shoulders. " One minute you're all over me the next Peters telling me that you're breaking it off. What's the shit with you athletes?" She turned to him her eyes watery with unshed tears. "That you get your agents to do the dirty work." "Wynter the last thing I ever wanted to do was break up. Bryant and Peter came up with this idea that if we broke up it would get you off Ieshias radar." She shook her head in disgust. "So why not just explain that to me. I'm capable of thinking." She marched toward him pushing her finger in his chest. "Know you let me go through hell with not a word from you. Do you know how much that hurt? I get dumped by you the same way my so called fiancée did." Tonio hated seeing the tears slid down her cheeks. " I put my trust in you again and you left me hanging like a fucking fool."

"I can't do this with you again." Tonio watched her shake her head and throw her arms up in defeat. He looked around the room then back at her. "Just come with me please." He begged. "Why would I take a chance and go anywhere with you when all you do is cause me pain?" "Because you mean everything to me baby." He closed the space between them and he refused to let her pull away. His arm was like a steel band around her she couldn't move. He tilted her chin up and kissed her lips. Softly at first then more demanding until she opened up with a moan. Her own body was her defeated with a kiss. Damn it she loved him. Slowly he backed away releasing her. He was letting her make the decision. Did he love her or did he just want her has a possession? She couldn't take her eyes off him. He lifted his arm and held out his hand. She knew she was being foolish but she took his hand let him led her across the room. All eyes were on them as they left without a backward glance at all the open mouths. His security following. "This guy is going to drive me crazy." Bryant turned to Chase. "This is why we get the big bucks my boy." "I guess you guys seen the show too?" Liz talked into her ear piece as she scanned the ballroom. Looking for any trace of Ieshia . She couldn't shake a feeling that the woman was around.

" Tonio pulled Wynter tightly to his side as they walked past the coach and the owner. He smiled waved but didn't stop. " Tonio." He turned to see Peter walking toward him. A grim look on his face as he noticed who he was with. " Boy what the hell are you doing." He stopped briefly. "I'm taking back my life now move." Tonio looked down at the hand that Pete had put on his chest to halt him from moving. Then up into his nervous eyes.

"You know that crazy bitch is out there just waiting for you and Wynter?" Tonio patted his friend and agent on the shoulder.

"Yeah I know. I refuse to let her keep me from having a life with Wynter." Pete held up his hands in defeat. His eyes going to Bryant and Chase who stood behind them.

"Be careful that's all I can say." He saluted them with his glass and went back to his wife.

Flashes went off as soon as they exited the door he gave the valet his ticket as they waited for his car. Shouts from the paparazzi that were keep back by hotel security came from side lines. "Hey Tonio you went in with one date and came out with Wynter Layton what's up with that?"Tonio's black Aston Martin Lagonda pulled up he opened the door for Wynter the sadness he saw in her eyes tore at his heart knowing that he was causing her unhappiness. He closed the door gave the valet a tip and ignored the reporters. He got in took the car out of park and pulled off.