Chapter 10: Doubts

Start from the beginning

''Take it off.'' he ordered tugging my blouse.

I complied to his order, but the way his eyes were staring my breasts and going lower and then back to my chest only made me more turned on.

''Alexander.'' I called in a voice that surely wasn't mine.

It sounded needy. I didn't want to hide it because I really needed him right now. 

''Damn it, Evelyn. You're so sexy.'' Alexander said and attacked my mouth once again.

His hands started touching all over my upper body without leaving anything untouched. Every inch of my body wanted to be touched by him again. My nipples were hard and were trying desperately to have some sort of attention. Alexander left my lips and I whimpered at the loss. Before I could say anything, he attached his lips to my neck. I moaned once more as with the first kiss on it he found my sensitive spot. I bent my head a little giving him more access.

''Jump.'' Alexander said softly in my ear.

Before I could process it, my body did it on his own. Alexander took a step back and I jumped on him hooking my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. Alexander put his hands under me supporting my weight and pushed my back on the door. He didn't waste any time and brought his lips against mine in a heated kiss. Greedier and needier now. We continued kissing like our lives depended on it until I felt Alexander moving us to the bed. I knew what was coming, but at this point, I didn't care. I needed a release. 

He put me on the mattress and came above me kissing me to every naked place possible. I was a moaning mess and I was begging him for more. But I didn't know what I needed most. Alexander, however, seemed to understand very well because one minute he was kissing my stomach and the next he was attacking my right breast. I instantly arched my back and released a loud moan. He unclasped my bra and took it off throwing it somewhere in the room. He turned his attention to my nipples sucking and biting.

''Alexander, more.'' I pleaded.

''What are you doing to me, Evelyn?'' Alexander asked.

I couldn't reply because the moment I opened my mouth, he touched my throbbing center and all rational thoughts disappeared from my mind. Only one thought occupied my mind now. I needed him inside me right now. He unzipped my jeans and I lifted my hips to make it easier for him to bring them down. He quickly removed them and threw them to the side. His hands were caressing my thighs and slowly reaching the place I wanted him to touch the most.

And because I was the luckiest woman on the planet, the moment Alexander unzipped his jeans and I saw clearly now his hard-on, his phone rang. The moment was totally ruined.

''Shit.'' I heard Alexander saying.

He searched for his phone and when he spotted it, he answered it.

''What the hell do you want at this time of the night, Owen?'' he growled.

I sighed disappointedly. If Owen was here, I don't know what I would do to him for interrupting us. Now Alexander will probably regret what happened. I got up from the bed and started picking up my clothes dressing in the process.

''And you had to call me for that?'' Alexander asked irritated.

He was that I saw about to leave and motioned for me to stay.

''We'll talk about it tomorrow. Good night.'' he said and hung up.

He placed the phone back on the nightstand and came to me.

''Evelyn.'' he said softly caressing my cheek.

I leaned in his touch savoring the moment.

''I want you to know that I don't regret what happened and God knows how much I want you. So, don't think that it was a mistake because it wasn't. For me at least.'' he said.