Chapter 4: A new day

Evelyn's POV

I woke up in a room that I couldn't recognize. Before I could panic, I remembered that I moved in with Alexander. I was alone in the room. This room was only until the wedding. After that I would be moving in Alexander's that happens to be just opposite of mine. He doesn't want a marriage in name only, but a real one. The thought alone that we are going to sleep together can send pleasurable shivers to all of my body. 

I got up and looked around. The walls were light pink and there were two windows with natural rosé curtains. In the corner opposite my bed there was a dresser with a mirror attached to it. Next to it there was a door that as Alexander told me yesterday it lead to the bathroom. Near my bed there was another door. This one was for the closet.

I went to the bathroom. This whole pregnancy has increased my trips to the toilet. I opened the door and did what I had to do. The bathroom was twice bigger than the one at my apartment or better yet it was at the size of my old bedroom. It had a huge bathtub in which two people could very easily fit. Of course, it screamed wealth. I cleaned my face and got out. 

I went to the closet and I opened it. It was more like a room with selves, places with hangers and drawers than a closet. It made me think that I was walking in a shop for clothes and shoes. I wonder if this man has any thing that normal people can afford. From the tour yesterday all I saw were expensive things.

The house has two floors and eleven rooms. On the first floor there were six rooms. They were the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, a bathroom, Alexander's office and the security room. On the second floor there were five rooms. They were a bathroom and four bedrooms. Alexander said that one of those it will be turned into a nursery later.

When Alexander left my room, I was so tired that I only changed in my pajamas and fell immediately asleep. All my clothes were still in the suitcases. I opened one and grabbed a pair of black jeans, a white pullover and my black jacket. I opened a smaller bag in which I had all my underwear. I pulled out a white bra. I placed all of them on my bed to get ready later for work. I changed in a pair of sweatpants and a blouse. It seemed that the baby was hungry, so I left the room heading to the kitchen. 

I went in the kitchen and I saw that it was seven. I went to the fridge to take out the ingredients to make breakfast both for me and Alexander, but I decided to make something for the two guys from security that Alexander said were coming every day.

Half an hour later breakfast was ready. As I was putting the coffee on the table, Alexander came in looking rather sexy. He had only a pair of grey sweatpants that hung low to his hips. A few centimeters lower and I was going to see something that would definitely leave hot and bothered and unable to work afterwards. Not that now my body wasn't hot. The more I was looking at him, the more hotter my body was becoming.  My hands itched to trace his six pack or tug his bed hair. I fisted them before I do something. I wonder if he did it on purpose. If he knew what he was doing to me. If he wanted to see my reaction.

''Good morning.'' I said after I shook my head to get rid of all the thoughts of Alexander.

''What are you doing up this early?'' Alexander asked.

''Making breakfast obviously.''

''Why?''

''What do you mean why? It's morning and everyone has breakfast before going to their jobs. Don't tell me that you never had one before.''

''Well, I drink a cup of coffee every morning.''

And a couple of others in the company. No wonder that you have always nerves. I thought.