"What? You are going to slap me? You are just showing me who you really are you know?" I put her arms down.

"I don't want to see your face anymore. I'll give everything to your secretary." She said as she turns around away from me.

"Okay Miss Stevenson, have a nice day and please tell your father how thankful I am for everything." I told her nicely and walked out her office.

When I finally went inside my office, that's when I breakdown and cry all by myself.

***

After all the drama that happened, I hurriedly went back to my flat. I never got the chance to talk to Henry because he was on the meeting at that moment. I texted him what happen when I'm on my way here earlier. After a couple of hours, he burst into my flat with Myra. I started crying once more.

"She's insane you know!" Myra said giving me another tissue.

"I really can't believe her, and what makes me thinking is why are you involved on their love quarrel you know?" said Henry as he keep on stroking my back up and down.

"Me too, I really don't know why. It's like he is telling me that this is my entire fault!"

"Sshh, we will figure it out bunny, for now we need to think about your life. What will happen to you?"

I sigh deeply, I know she is right. What now? I know that I have save money on the bank but if I'm going to use it, I should use it wisely because money can disappear in just a snap.

"I still have money, but I still need to find another job for a while."

"I agree but for the meantime, you have to relax first." She said and I nod.

"I'm so proud of you that you stood up for yourself girl!" Henry exclaimed.

"Thanks, you know that I won't go down without fighting about something I know I don't deserve."

I told them and both of them chuckle.

***

Later that day when my friends left me, my phone ring and Ethan's name popped up on the screen.

"Hey"

"Sam, where are you?" He asks immediately.

"At home, why? Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"I'll be there in a while." He said and before anything else, he hangs up the phone.

After 15 minutes he already showed up and hugs me tenderly as I let him in to my flat. I began to worry.

"Ethan, what's wrong?" I ask but he didn't answer me.

"I'm starting to worry Ethan, tell me what is wrong?" I ask him once more.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Sam" he said trembling.

"I don't understand, what happen?"

"It's my entire fault, I know so please forgive me."

"I really don't get it Ethan, enlighten me please." I told him as I move away from him and look at him in the eyes.

He is crying and I don't know why.

"I'm going to tell you everything but I'm afraid that it will change everything." He said looking at me.

"Change everything? Why is that?" I ask.

"Just please, promise me that after I told you everything you will still be here with me."

"I don't get it, just say it Ethan!" I'm getting impatient right now.

He sighs deeply and before I knew it, someone came in and my door almost flies at the impact. Showing a man with his fist clenching, he is full of anger walking towards us and he gave Ethan a few punches.

"How dare you!" the man said and gave Ethan another punch.

It's Luke, my Luke.

What is going on?

***

Hello, thanks for reading!

Please do not forget to vote, comment and share.

That's all I'm asking thanks!