A perfect punishment-2

Thank you all for waiting! I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Ananya's P.O.V.

Woooooow. Who knew sleeping could waste soooo much time without you even noticing it! I wonder what my punishment is going to be. It might be having no food or water for a month, i'de probally be dead by the time th police find out! Or even being hanged!       Naaaaaaaaahh I don't think my parents would go that far!

My parents don't care a world for me! If they see me on the street homeless they'll probablly say nooo that is'nt our child, even though I have the same hair as them and nose! If the punishment includes not seeing there face again then i'de probablly go for the punishment!

I have'nt called Karla for a realy long time now, I think it's time i call her and tell her whats happened, she knows pretty much everything except for the detention bit!

beep beep beep-----------------------------------------------

"Hey Annz was up?" Karla answered

"Hey Karlz, I called just to say that my parents took it badly and they said that i'm grounded until there back from work,8:00, there going to tell me what my punishment is then. they said a punishment that' I can't escape from' do they realy mean it or is it those times when they make it sound real but it is'nt realy?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmm, good question, I don't know realy, the prob is, it depends on what the punishment is realy! oh oh it's already eight, promised kevin that i'de go clubing with him! sorry g2g, miss you, love you bye, mwaa!" Karlz answered.

"k, bye love you, miss you too bye, mwaa!" I replied.

beep beep beep -----------------------------------------------

Karlz has everything, buety, money, a boyfriend, you name it she has it, that's why it's so hard to find her a present!

As the front door opens,  walk to my desk to check what the time is on my phone, woow, like they said, eidht sharp! what was the meeting about anyway?

" Ananya rose, come down here and sit in the living room! NOW!" My so-called mum yells.

I follow her instructions on sitting down in the living room. "we've got buisness to deal with." My bastered of a dad mutters, thinking i would not here him, but i did alright!

I sit patiantly, while mum and dad come into the living room, they both sit oposite me , so were face to face.

" As you know, we've decided on a punishment that you can't escape from, we both think your punishment will teach you a lesson that you wont forget!" My mom start's off.

" So, exactly what is my punishment?" I asked both of them.

" BE PATIANT ANANYA! we'll say it, after we tell you this! Listen to us Ananya, for the first time of your life! Once you go there you won't be able to escape , thanks to us we've told the family to supervise you 24/7!"  My father shouts.

" Umm ok, so that does means i'm going to be living in someone elses house? How long am I going to stay there and were is it?" I blurt out all of a sudden.

" NOT SO ANY QUESTIONS! Yes you are going to be living in someone elses house, your going to come back after two months, the last question is confidential, since we know your going to complain about not talking to your only friend, Karla!" Answeres my mum rudely, you know sometimes I think that I'm adopted!

" It's not so many questions, two months is too long and Karla is not my only friend, i have other friends as well! I just don't have there phone number! And I don't get why it's so confidential!" I complain.

" DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO US LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE LEAVING TOMAROW, JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE AND THE WAY YOU WERE TALKING TO US NOW! Your moving to my bitch of a friends house!" Yells my dad.

I'm speachless, how could they be so harsh, like that? what did I do to them to get such rudeness? And i'm the one thats rude? look at them!

" Your dad was kind enough to put a suitcase in your room, tomarrow after breakfast you HAVE TO get packing! Go make a sandwitch, eat it upstairs, then go to sleep! NOW!" Demands my idiotical mum.

I can't belive it! Tears threatened my eyes, so I just went to the kitchen and grabed a tissue to whipe my teary eyes. I decided to make the sandwitch so I can quickly go to sleep.

As I made th sandwitch, I thought about what they said. It's confidential to know were their house is! But I can't belive that they only give me one day to say good bye to Karla. Ok mabe they were right I did only have one friend, but I don't care becouse Karlz is more than just a friend, sh's like a sister to me! I take my sandwitch upstairs to my room, mmmm this sandwitch is nice! Thats probably the best thing that happened to me, eating a sanwitch!

What's the time? It's only nine o'clock! I'm actualy quite tired, saying that it's nine o'clock! I guess i should go to sleep now, after all I have a bi day tomarrow and i've got a lot to pack up, when I say a lot, i mean a lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

so how was it please comment and vote and fan! Thank you! I'll make it even longer next time!:)