8 - Problems

See Harry and Zayn lmfao n niall too😂😂😂😂
Okay filler chappie

Alicia's pov
I lock the door and sit on my bed and cry in my pillow. I want to know what my fault is. I should accept the fact that I am a disgrace and a disaster.

I grab a razor from the cupboard in the washroom. I used to do it when my father died. I started doing it when I was 6. I slowly bring it to my arm and press hard. Tears were falling from two types of pain. I am wounded externally and internally.

There is a sudden knock on the door which catches me off guard.

"Is there still something left to say??" I say between my unstoppable sobs.

"Can you at least open the door?" A very familiar voice speaks not Zayns but still really similar. I get up from the bed and open the door. It was Harry. I can't believe. When my own cousin left me there is someone who cares about me.

I try to close the door but he stops. "Did I do something wrong?" He say.
"No" I shake my head.
"Let me in" He says and I let him.

He enters and sits on my bed making himself comfy.
"Nice room, huh?" He says
I nod and chuckle as he chuckles back.

"I heard what Gigi said before she fell down" He says and my head shot up and look at him. "What are you talking about?" I say trying to hide the fact he is talking about the incident.

"You know what I am talking about, Alicia" He says sternly. "She is a bitch" Harry snorts.

I nod and pinch hardly the bridge of my nose to resist the upcoming tears. "I think you should go now, Harry" I say to him without making and eye contact. "Please go, Harry" I continue . "I know you love him" Harry says his eyes filled with care.

"Eh...What?" I say but clearly know what he saying. "The way you look at him when he was blaming you, it was completely different." He says as tear escapes my eye and I quickly divert my eyes on the ground.

He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me which makes me cry harder. "Hushh" He says before taking out all the hair which was sticking in.

"Are you hungry?" He says and my stomach growls. He chuckles and leaves the room. After minutes Harry comes in with nuggets and ketchup. He keeps it beside me and then he looks at something and frowns then smiles and leaves.

****
I woke up near 9:35. I get up from my bed after going through my twitter. I take a bath and wrap myself around a bathrobe.

I brush my teeth and then gargle with minty mouthwash. I quit the bathroom and to the bedroom. I take out a cosy sweatshirt and black tights. I wear it quickly and head downstairs. I grab an apple and slice it in four. I eat them one by one and go out for a walk.
I bet there was no one in the house. I don't know where they went but suddenly something catches my eye. I look at a poster.

Waitress needed:
Please call- +44567892090 or mail us at : vintage34@gmail.com

I quickly dial the number and save it, deciding to call later. I breathe in sharply as the breeze gets colder than it should be. I shiver and stop at a warm-looking café.

I enter the warm looking café and take a seat. I wear
off my coat and place it on a seat opposite to me as a waitress comes up.

"Hello, madam, How do I help you?" She asks in her australian accent. "I need a square doughnut with a cup of choco latte." I say as she scribbles and leaves.

I sigh and grab a book from the shelves and start reading it even though, I wasn't interested. I close the book and keep it beside me as the waiter serves me my order and goes to another table.

I take a sip and moan in delight. It has this whole chocolate bits and I think I am falling in love with it. I take a bite from the doughnut and feel something liquidy in my mouth. I see in doughnut an find it chocolate centered. I finish the doughnut and coffee. I pay at the counter and leave.

As I step out, the rain was already started and how I loved rain. Me and Zayn used to drink coffee and dance in the rain. Everything has changed and really...nothing lasts forever. I sigh as the rain gets heavier and I find a with shelter. I quickly get inside and watch the rain.
I see a girl singing loudly.

It was some French song but the girl's voice was incredible. It was heart touching. It suddenly stops and I frown and look around there was no one.

Suddenly, something white falls from the sky and to my surprise it was snow. It was snowing but I was still looking around for that girl.

"Please, stop pleaaaase" I hear same girl pleading. I follow the voice to where it comes louder. It leads to an alley. I hide in and see a man threatening her.

"Come here you, whore" He grabs a fistfull of her hair as she shrieks in pain.

"Please stop" She say.

He grabs the knife from the floor and slit down her throat as she close her eyes and falls on the ground. The man goes away to the turn of the alley.

I run up to her and call ambulance. I know I can save her, although I don't know what her name is.

*****
Hello....cliffhanger...type of ok so...

Bye
Ilysm
-Waliha

***
Hello..doughnut lovers.
Okay...maybe you don't love...

My mouth was watering af.

So..
I had 13 readers first and now I have 29 then somebody deleted this book from their library.

I am really sorry if this book sounds stupid.

So yeah..that's all

*Believe Me I dunno how to start conversation.*whispers*

So... I really want you to follow this profile

Bye
Ily.ilysm 🙉🙉🙉
-waliha