Ten

Leigh

After Jimmy and I had that chat, I drove to my apartment to get some of my things. "Leigh." I saw Derek standing on the entrance of my apartment. "Derek, I'm very sorry I didn't talk to you." He smiled. "It's okay, really. I just wanted you to know that Brahms is spying on the relationship of you two, better watch out. That's it."

He wore his helmet and started the engine of his motorbike. "I didn't know you drive that one. And oh, I'll be in a few weeks leave. I'll be home. Thanks, Derek."

"Roger that." He said putting the face shield down.

I entered my apartment and danced all around. I missed being in Chicago. It's been a week since I arrived here in New York and things really got messed up.

I think Brahms is up to something that he is paid for. Shit. I forgot. My article!

I went to my bedroom and prepared my luggage. I put on clothes and stuff that will help me survive on Chicago for three days.

"What if one of us will have feelings during this drama?"

It doesn't mean that I'm falling for him, maybe he is falling for me? I'm assuming too much.

I sat at my desk and opened my laptop. I need to do this article.

No, I don't want to. Brahms can twist this article and make Jimmy look bad.

Maybe I need to go to the office? Brahms the sex god will bother me again.

I decided to go out for a walk then I saw this prank shop on the streets. I entered and there are many crazy things to buy.

"Hey. Do you have a pregnant tummy?" I asked the man in the cashier. He looked at me and he typed something on his computer. "Yep. Ten dollars." He seems to be nice.

I handed him the money and he left his place. He came back with a box. "It's in there. Here's my calling card, if you need some party or pranking needs. We got it." He smiled and handed me the box along with the calling card.

"Thanks. Do you have a restroom here? I'll just put this on." He nodded and pointed at the corner. I went inside and put on the tummy. It fits! I'm so crazy to do this but I'll do a little experiment here in the city.

I came out with the tummy and the cashier gave me a two thumbs up. "Thanks. Your store is great!" I said as I left the store.

I hailed for a cab. Wow, that was fast. I hopped in and said to get me to Central Park. Along the way, I saw some celebrities but people passing them are not freaking out. It's like they are used to them.

"Hey. Are people here used to celebrities?" The driver looked at me at the rear view mirror. "Yes, ma'am. Only the papparazzis are mobbing the celebrities here."

After a few minutes of staring at the beauty of this city he pulled off. "That will be 50 dollars." I handed him the money and thanked him. I hopped out of the cab and walked at the park.

"Are you Jimmy Fallon's girlfriend?" My mind told me to say no. "Yep." I nodded. Shit. Well, Jimmy will be angry if I said no.

"How many months?" I furrowed my eyebrow. "I'm sorry. Oh! This?" I pointed at my tummy. "It's fake, actually. I removed the tummy and chuckled. "Say hi to Jimmy for me!" I nodded and smiled.

After a few walks and realizations, I decided to head back home.

--

Jimmy

"Dad, I feel sick." I heard James say. "Did you already pack your things up for the trip tomorrow?" I asked him. "Yes." He rolled his eyes and slammed the door.

"Dad, I need a new jacket for this trip! My jackets are old and ugly. Ew." Jiana said throwing her jackets at me. "Are your things arranged by now?" I picked up the jackets and placed it beside her bedroom door. "I hate you Dad!" She said slamming the door.

"Justin, do you need anything?" He wrapped me with his arms. "I need my dada." I smiled touching his hair. I wish Joanna is here seeing our kids grow up.

"Okay. Dada and Justin will fix his things. Is that fine?" He nodded and smiled. "I love you and mama." I'm still sad that Justin is not growing up with his mother.

I felt a tear broke down from my eye. "Okay. I'll just arrange something outside and I'll get back to you." I said resisting myself to cry. "Okay dada!" I closed the door and sat on the floor.

I let my tears fall and dialed Pixton on my phone. "Jimmy, sup." I wept my tears. "Are you heading here right now?" I sniffled. "Actually, I just pulled off from your driveway. Wait, are you crying?" I walked to the window and waved at her. "No." I ended the call and wept my face using my sweater.

I heard the door open and I quickly rushed to the living room. "James and Jiana slammed their doors at me. Maybe you could check on them."

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

I know the chapter's boring but JIMMY CRIED.

Sorry for not updating that much, I've been busy because of school and it will be our exams next week. Don't worry tho, after exams, we'll have six days of no classes because HOLIDAYS AND WEEKEND AHA!

I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment! Love y'all xx

Detevtive_Fallon