Nine

Leigh

"Dad?" I heard a girl call. I woke up and looked at the surroundings. I'm not at home?

I started to wonder where I was. I stared at the T.V. playing faintly, it was on NBC. Then I scanned the bed, it was just me on it. Then I heard the door clicked. "Here he is, Jimmy Fallon!" He said walking to his cabinet while I hid myself under the sheets.

His back is so gorgeous, hmm. His bath towel is covering his you know, lower body. "Dad?" I heard Justin yell. "Kids, wait there!" Jimmy replied.

Jimmy held the towel and he loosen it. "AAAAAH!" I screamed, freaking out in the bed. He yelled and covered his manhood. "Are you peeking?" I heard him ask from my back. I was looking at the window to refresh myself. "No!" I covered myself with the sheets feeling ashamed.

"Good." Good thing I just saw his butt. I'm so bad, gosh. "Did anything happen last night between the two of us?" I just want to make sure I still got my V card, ya know. "Yes." I jumped out of the bed and walked to him. "No! What happened?"

"You slept at the kitchen. I carried you here. I slept at the sofa." That's it? "Why didn't you wake me up?" I can feel him lay in the bed. "I didn't do anything. Be thankful." He whispered then patted my back. I looked at him and he left the room.

--

Jimmy

I ran down from the stairs and saw my children watching the television in the living room with their uncle, Jeorge.

"Kids!" I yelled but their eyes are still sticked to the T.V. Jeorge stood and walked near to me. "Let's talk, Fallon." We went to the dining room and I served a can of coke for him. "Really." He smirked as he opened the can.

"What is this all about, Jeorge?" He took a sip and he put the can down. "Taking responsibilities of your kids." I rolled my eyes. He always talks about it. Fatherhood, me marrying, etc.

"How many times do I need to tell you that I can take care of my children?" He looked at me in the eye. "Until you get what I want you to get." What? A wife? No. There is no other way I'm going to remarry.

"Congratulations to your new girlfriend which I assume is in your bedroom right now." He took one last sip of his coke and walked out of the kitchen, leaving my house.

She's not my girlfriend. She's not my friend. She's a nobody.

To be honest, I can't do this anymore. My kids are the last treasures that my wife left and I can't take care of them.

I ran up to my bedroom. "Pixton, downstairs." I said waking her up. "Yeah, yeah." We went down and the kids are looking at us. "That's the lady who saved me!" Justin said pointing at Pixton. Pixton waved to them. "Hi!"

"Okay kids, this is my um, girlfriend, Pixton." I said emphasizing the word 'girlfriend'. "Call me Leigh." She said smiling awkwardly to the kids.

"This is my eldest, James. Sophomore." James waved and smiled at Pixton. "This is Jiana, my only daughter. Incoming what again?" She rolled her eyes. "7th grade, dad." I nodded and faintly smiled. "And my youngest, Justin. Still in kindergarten."

"Dada, is she gonna be our mama?" Justin asked out of nowhere. "We don't know." I shrugged and chuckled nervously. I looked at Pixton who was hiding a laugh. I stomped on her feet. "Stop it." I whispered. Then she smiled to hide her laugh.

"Dad, Justin is going to have a play on Saturday if you would like to-" I heard my phone ring and it was Lorne. "Kids, I need to answer this call of you would excuse me." I went outside and answered the call.

--

Leigh

"Mister Busypants." Jiana rolled her eyes and frowned. "Hi. Leigh, right?" James asked, looking at me. I nodded slowly with a slight of tense. "Please, take care of our dad. We still don't want a mother yet but we want him to have a wife. Maybe by that, he can you know.," He shrugged. "focus on his family life." I smiled a little. "Yeah, sure."

These kids are trusting me to take care of their father? Wow, I haven't seen kids do that to their semi stepmom. "But that doesn't mean that we like you." Jiana said walking out of the living room. "Don't worry about her. She'll get used to you. We just need to know you more. Goodbye, Leigh." James went to his bedroom.

Justin sat on my lap without asking for a permission. I was bit surprised. "I want a mama. Can you do that?" He said pointing at me. I pity these kids because I can't tell them the truth. "Hmm. Let's see, okay?" He nodded amd buried his face on my chest.

"Pixton, upstairs." I carried Justin up to his room and tucked him in the sheets. It's early in the morning and you can tell that he's still sleepy. "Sleep again, bud." He closed his eyes and I left him to go to Jimmy's bedroom.

What if he suddenly surprises me with him naked? Shit. That won't happen. Gosh, why am I so crazy?

Why did I fucking watch Fifty Shades of Grey? It fucking made made me like this. "No cursing at this house." I placed my hand on my face realizing that I said that aloud. "You heard that?" I saw him lying on the bed with his eyes sticked on his phone.

"The 'why did I fucking watch Fifty Shades of Grey?' one? Yes. You watched it alone? Aw. That's sad." I closed my eyes in shame. "Don't worry. I haven't read the book or watched the film. It's not my type." He said smirking. "What are we going to talk about?" He placed his phone on the nightstand. "You know the film Meet The Parents?" He asked looking at me. "Of course."

"Do you want to reenact that with your parents?" My eyes widened as I hear him say that. Why are these things taking too fast? "Wait. My Dad will meet you?" He nodded. "Are there any problems with that?" I shook my head. "No."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him fiercely. "To pretend more."

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

Hey. I'm sorry if this is a not-so-good chapter... but if you liked it, make sure to vote and comment. 😂

Detective_Fallon