Seven

Jimmy

Pixton messed my mind last night. I didn't sleep that much. Well, the show was good yesterday and people were greeting me for my new "girlfriend".

I opened the door and I was greeted by a woman sleeping on my office couch. I let Pixton stay at my office last night because she was too lazy to go home.

She snored and I quietly walked in the room. She moved and she fell. I really wanted to laugh so hard. "Hey. Um, sorry for that." She said getting up from the floor.

"I will resign because of you. I'm struggling because of what you did. You said we had something, now Jeorge is going to take my kids." I said fixing my things on my desk. "No. You can't!" I furrowed my eyebrow. "Why?" She started folding the blanket. "I'm wrong. If you resign, Jeorge will still get your kids. He will take advantage of you having no job." She put the blanket on the side of the couch and walked near to my desk.

"Okay. " I looked up at her. "Let's try. Hey honey!" I felt my stomach being punched in disgust. "Yuck." I laughed loudly and she rolled her eyes. "You had this idea and you can't pretend." I crossed my arms.

"Fine. How are you doing, hun?" I stood up and walked to the window behind my desk. "I need a fake preggy tummy." She said, making me look confused. "What for?" I turned to face her. "I pretended to be pregnant on JFK to walk pass through people and to get a taxi." Unbelievable.

"Are you nuts?" She shook her head. "No, not really. I need to go to work." I dialed Merlin on my phone. "Yeah, right." I said slowly.

Thank God she'll be gone for some time.

--

Leigh

"Pixton!" I heard Matthew shout as she or he entered my office. "Yeah?" He cleared his thoat and sat on my desk. He can be model, for desks because he likes sitting on it. "What's with you and Fallon?" He asked with a weird grin plastered on his face.

"There's nothing-" Pretend. Pretend. Pretend. "We need to talk about that. We're inlove." He nodded and crossed his arms. He's not wearing his suit, only his dress shirt. Plus, the sleeves are rolled up. My day is so blessed.

"Oh, really? I thought you didn't know him and now you're, inlove?" I think this guy is up to something. "Well, love at first sight." I chuckled nervously.

"You still got that cover story. Okay?" I moved my chair away from my desk. "K." I said and left my office hopping. If I didn't like Matthew Brahms, I wouldn't be doing this.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out from my pocket and unlocked it.

Dad: How are you doing

When I read Dad's text, I thought about the fake relationship that Jimmy Fallon did. Does he know about it? Is he going to freak out if he knew?

Me: I'm fine. How about you?

My heart pounded faster than it was earlier. He's going to send me back to Chicago if I dated someone here.

Dad: I heard you are dating the tonight show host. What's his name? How old is he? When can I meet him? He has kids leigh. Does he drink

I don't like it when he does this. Dad is acting like he's on CSI.

Me: Yes. I'm dating jimmy fallon. He's 43. He has 3 kids. He's drinking with control. Don't be like this dad. Pls

If he wants to meet him, he needs to meet him. He wants what's best for me, I know that. Maybe a little CSI action will scare the hell out of men.

Dad: Jimmy fallon? Is he the man who killed his wife? Leigh are you putting yourself in trouble?

What if he'll meet him? He'd gonna ask if he killed his wife? I'm already freaking out.

I heard three knocks on my door. "Come in!" It was Derek. "Sup!" He closed the door and sat on one of my couches. "I'm here to tell you that Jimmy is here with company." I stood up and started fixing my things. "Derek, we are just pretending. Please keep this as a secret. I don't want it to be on this tabloid." I said pointing at the "C@UghT!¡!" signboard.

He nodded and smiled. "I won't tell it to anyone. I promise." I picked my bag and he followed me going out of the office. "I trust you because I know you're an agent wannabe." I said patting his chest.

I waved my goodbye at Derek and walked to the man standing at the receptionist desk. "Hey. Babe." I said emphasizing "babe". "Don't." He is wearing his classic suit and tie but with sunglasses on. "Here, wear these." He said giving me a Yankees cap and RayBan Clubmaster glasses. "I didn't know you have a taste." I said as I put the glasses on. "Jiana said it was in for the fashion today. Also, it suits your denim today."

We entered the elevator and he pressed G. "Where are we going?" I asked him. I can recall myself watching Fifty Shades of Grey because of the elevator. What if Jimmy surprises me and do that? Gosh, I'm such a weirdo. What if Matthew Brahms will do that? I'll surely be dying happily.

"You'll be seeing my kids today." I hit him on his arm. "Are you crazy?!" I yellingly whispered. "That's my middle name. Why are you whispering?" I pull his ear near to my mouth. "There are CCTV cameras hiding in this elevator."

He nodded and smirked. "Gimme your keys." I looked for my keys in my bag. "What for?" I asked him with my hand stuck on my bag holding the car keys. "I'm going to drive you to my house and Merlin will drive your car at my house and you'll use it to get home to your house." I threw the keys to him and the elevators door opened.

Jimmy removed his suit jacket and gave it to me. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I said holding his suit. "Maybe you want to eat that? Wear that. Paps outside." He covered me with his suit jacket.

"Are you ready?" He asked me while fixing his hair. "Yes, I am." I said aligning the sunglasses which Jimmy gave me.

We got out and the cameras started clicking.