Six

Jimmy

I reminded my children about talking to reporters about us. They all understood what I mean.

"Where are we going, sir?" Merlin asked. "Empire State." He nodded and he drove.

This is my first time to do this. Justin told me that Pixton is not the one who kidnapped him, it was Paul Blake. I hate that guy.

Pixton even walked him home but they stopped on the park to rest. "Here we are, sir." I furrowed my eyebrow. "Excuse me? I hopped in for like a minute?" I gave him a confused look. "You're looking at the window for thirty minutes, sir." I nodded and mouthed "Oh."

I went inside and asked the receptionist. I entered the elevator and pressed 75. Thank God that Tonight Show is just on the sixth floor of 30 Rock.

The elevator doors opened and I entered her workplace. Everyone looked at me with their mouths hanging open. I cleared my throat. "Where is Pixton's office?" I asked. Everybody pointed at the corner.

I entered her office and there is no one there. Until someone knocked. "Fallon?" A man asked. "Hey." He dropped the papers in Pixton's desk and left.

The door closed and I looked at the wall. There are articles from New York Times on her wall and some pictures of her and her family, I think.

The door opened and it was Pixton. "Hi." She greeted. "Have you read the newspaper?" I shook my head. She handed me the newspaper.

"What the fuck." It is all I can say. It was a picture of me and Pixton last night. It was the moment I pushed her to the pole. And the title is: "Fallon Fallen To Someone?"

My eyes widen in shock. I didn't know there were paps last night. I cleared my throat. "Interview me here right now. You got ten minutes." She sat quickly and grabbed a piece of paper. "Are you sure?" I nodded. I sat on the couch. "Really?" I nodded and grinned. "Really."

"I don't know what to ask you. My boss gave me a list of questions for me to ask you yesterday." She nervously held the paper. "Ask me those questions." She shrugged. "I think it's not good to ask you those." I nodded.

"What's your favorite cologne?"

"Bleu De Chanel."

"Favorite color?"

"Blue."

"What's your favorite sketch on the show?"

"Tight pants."

"Boxer shorts or briefs?"

"I already answered that."

"Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee."

"Okay. Here are now some of my questions..." My heart pumped faster.

"How is your relationship with your family going on?" I remained silent for a few minutes. "Let's skip that. Are you a good father to your children?" I shrugged. "I'll stop asking. I think my questions are a bit of tough."

I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I looked at the caller ID and it was Dan. "You have a press conference today, right?" Oh shit. I forgot. "Yeah. Thanks for reminding. Bye." I put my phone in my pocket. "I gotta go, there's the last press conference for Race Through New York.

"Nice talking to you, Mr. Fallon." She said reaching for a handshake. "Yeah. And you're coming with me." I held her hand.

--

Leigh

Jimmy hopped out of the car at the front door of the hotel and I'm here hiding from the papparazzis. "Sir, how do I get out of here?" The driver opened the doorlocks. "The paps are gone because Jimmy is inside. You can now go out. And um, please call me Merlin."

"Oh. Thank you, Merlin!" I closed the car door and entered the hotel. I saw a big sign saying: "RACE THROUGH NEW YORK: PRESS CONFERENCE" How many press conference do they need to do after opening this ride?

I walked to the entrance but the security stopped me. "ID?" I checked my bag and there was no ID. Shit, I forgot it. "Um, I'm with him." I said pointing at Jimmy's picture on the signboard. "Get outta here." The guard said. I walked away and started thinking of how to get there.

I ran fast towards the door and the doors opened really wide. Everything went white, and the sound of cameras clicking surrounded me. "She's the woman in the newspaper today!"

I saw Jimmy in front with some people. Jimmy looked shocked. Paul Blake raised his hand. The flashes stopped. "Are you dating her?" He said pointing at me. Jimmy looked at me and I smiled, nervously.

"Yes. We are!"I shouted as I walked to the stage and Jimmy stood up. I put my arm on his shoulder. "We're in love. Right, baby?" He likes to remove my smirk off my face. I can tell it. "Yeah, right." He said slowly. I stamped on his foot to quell his protest. Aha! Good for you. Blocking me on your guest list? Here's what you get.

The cameras started flashing again. Few more flashes and I'll be blind.

--

"Why did you do that? Freak." I smirked and looked at him. "I need to. If I didn't do that, then what would you do? Claim me as an intruder?" He rolled his eyes and groaned. "Why do you need to do this?" Merlin looked at the rear view mirror and then his manager looked at him. "Keep it down." He whispered. I nodded.

"We'll take this relationship thingy for a week." I shook my head yes. He cleared his throat. "I love you so much!" He said sarcastically while grinning his teeth.

Goodluck to me.

// Author's Note //

Updated a new chapter because school starts again on 13th June.

Did you like this chapter? Haha. Vote and comment if you liked it!

Love lots xx

Detective_Fallon