Four

Leigh

"Matthew!" I shouted as I enter his office. He looked at me and everything stopped and the angels began to sing Hallelujah again. "I'm going to interview Jimmy Fallon later and do you have a list of questions for me to ask?" He looked for something in his desk. "Wait, it's here." He held an envelope and gave it to me.

I got it from his hand and I'm imagining hugging this envelope right now. "Thanks!" I turned back and towards the door. "Pixton!" He shouted making me turn to him. I like to do it slowly but nah. "Thank you for this." I smiled. "Nah. It's fine, really." He nodded.

I left his office and looked at Derek standing in front of me. "Ya ready?" He asked me with his southern accent. "Yes. Let's do this."

--

I arrive at 30 Rock at 10 in the morning. I went to the receptionist's desk. "Excuse me, where is Jimmy Fallon?" I asked the page. "Name please." She said looking at her papers. "Leigh Pixton." She then looks for my name in the papers. "Sorry, you can't go in." I breathed deeply. "Excuse me?"

"You're on Jimmy Fallon's blocked list." I felt my blood boiling. "Fuck him!" I rushed to his office and opened his door. I saw him typing on his laptop. "I thought you'll allow me to interview you." He looked up and chuckled nervously. "No." He reached for his telephone and called security.

"Don't call the security." He put down the telephone and I give him a box. "I have a gift for you." He got it and I left his office. I walked slowly to see what will be his reaction. I walked out of his office, smiling really big.

"Pixton!" I heard him shout. I turned around to face him. "I don't wear these!" He shouted, holding the gift I gave him. "What are those?" Writers and staff are looking at us. "Um, I don't wear briefs." He said putting the briefs up and everybody started laughing, including me.

I saw his face turning into red. "Well, goodluck with that and thanks for the info." I smirked and turned back to walk away. 

I happily walked all the way through out 30 Rock. I already called Derek for him to pick me up. That moment was so funny, really. I thought he would just keep it but no, he admitted that he uses boxers.

Maybe I'm giving up on this story. What's the point of this cover story? I don't know. Matthew said that I need to do a cover story about him. What about him would be interesting?

"How was it, Pixton?" I saw Derek on my car with the window down. I hopped in and arranged my things. "He's such a bitch." I said with my nerves bursting in anger. He started driving.

"Why?" He chuckled. "Yesterday, he asked my name and said that he would put me on his guest list today. When I got there, they didn't allow me to go inside because I was on his blocked list!" He nodded. "Sometimes, I just worry about his kids."

His kids? Worrying? Why would Derek be worried? Honestly, I really don't know Jimmy Fallon. Even I read many shits about him. "Why worry about them?"

"Look, Jimmy is the most eligible bachelor in these days. He was on Saturday Night Live and while he was on that show, he's often called a sex icon. Then he had a movie career, but then he failed. He came back on the television in 2009 as a talk-show host replacing Conan O' Brien. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon was a big hit even in the internet so he moved up to the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." Derek is amazing. He could write a book about him, seriously. "He married his late wife, Joanna Reynolds in 2000. He met Reynolds because of his brother, Jeorge. Their first son, James, was born on 2001. Their daughter, Jiana, was born on 2005. Their second son, Justin, was born on 2011. Just before his wife died."

"How do you know about those?" I asked him. He was talking without looking at me. "He's famous, duh." Obviously. "What about his kids?" He shrugged. "I don't know. There are rumors that Jimmy doesn't come home because he don't want to see his kids. Sometimes, their uncle, Jeorge Reynolds, would go there and care for them. And um, Jeorge is Jimmy's biggest rival on late night ratings. Rumors are spreading that Reynolds is being recruited by NBC to replace Fallon."

Shit. Jimmy must be devastated about his wife. That's why he doesn't want me to interview him, maybe he doesn't like bringing up the whole marriage thing. "I wish Jimmy finds a new wife." He needs to move on. His kids needs  a father who would care for them. I pity him.

// Author's Note //

Okay... Here is Jimmy's background i the story as you have read. Joanna Reynolds is Nancy Juvonen-Fallon. I just changed some details.

If you liked this chapter, comment and vote!

Love lots xx

Detective_Fallon