Dont know anymore

Please enjoy chapter 5!
---------------------------------------
The door opened and a maid came in.
Haru was prepeard to fight even though it was just a young girl.

The girl seemed a little nervous and why shouldnt she be? Haru was still a angerous criminal.
Maid"I-i've prepeard a bath for.Please follow me!"

Haru didnt move or say anything.

Maid"E-everything will b-be fine! No one can touch you now"said the girl with a smile."Prince Rin took you here so everything is fine now!"

Haru looked the girl with a confused face.

The girl walked closer to Haru "You're really lucky,you know! Rin-sama is very kind...he even gave me a home.I was just an orphane who stole bread to survive in this cruel world. And just when they desided to sell me off as a slave,Rin-sama came and took me to live with him. Hes saved so many lives and to thank him we all work in this castle as severants."

Harus eyes widened as he heard the little girls words.

Maid"I heard Rin-sama saying that you'll be staying with us now aswell,so welcome! And my name is Mafuyu btw. Whats yours?"

"...Haruka.."said Haru with a quiet voice.
Mafuyu"Thats such a pretty name! Now c'mon let me lead you to the royal bathroom. Youre so lucky! Rin-sama insisted that you could take a bath there. We can decide later whats your job in the castle. Btw the bathroom is like an oasis its really big!"

Harus eyes brightened up immediatly. He loved water more than anything in the world.
---------------------------------------------------------
Bathroom
Mafuyu left the room and Haru was once again left alone,but this time he was happy.
The bath was huge and full of shining blue water.And there were even more water pouring from the sealing. It was like heaven for Haru.

He took off his clothes and jumped in right away.
He soaked in the water for hours...then suddenly someone knocked on the door.
A gentleman with a weird hat came in.

Hashim"Hello! Sorry for intruding,but my name is Hashim and Im a butler. Its almost dinner time so please get ready and then I'll lead you to the dininghall. I've also prepeard a new pair of clothes for you."

Haru got out and dressed up. Again he met a another person who was "saved" by Rin.He didnt get...everybody loved him.Were they okay when Rin did "THAT" to them?Or was he the only one? Haru didnt get it at all.
------------------------------------------------------
Dinighall
The dininghall was full of different people who all ate and laughed together with big smiles on their faces.

Mafuyu"HARU!! COME SIT NEXT TO ME!"
(Mafuyu was 6 years younger that Haru.Shes been living in the castle since she was 5. Prince Rin is her saviour.)
Haru walked over to her and sat down "...wheres Rin?"

Mafuyu was suprised by the question "In the royal dinighall ofc! You didnt think that he will eat with us,didnt you?"
Haru blushed a little and looked away "N-no of course not!"

Mafuyu laughed "wow you must really like Rin-sama!"
Haru was really confused "huh?"
Mafuyu smiled "oh nothing.. Dont mind me.Lets eat instead! Im soooo hungry!"and she dig in.

Everyone started eating and so did Haru. He met a lot of new people.They were all so different,but everyone of them had their own story about how Prince Rin saved them.

Somehow Haru didnt like that.Before he thought that he was special,cause they had met as children. But now...he realised that hes just the same as all of thise people around him.

Selim(random severant)
"So Haru,what are you going to do in this castle?"
--------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter 5!
To be continued!