Hes kind

Heres chapter two! Enjoy!
And dont forget to add your opinion!
-------------------------------------------------
"Hey! Are you okay? Can you hear me? Hey! Can you hear me?Dont fall asleep! Dont-....!
-----------------------------
Harus POV!
Whos that? Somebody came? Why are they yelling..? I cant move...my body hurts!

Hmm its warm...Something is on my forhead? A hand? And whats that delicous smell?
Haru slowly opened his eyes.
There was a little red haired kid right infront of him. The boy had a beautiful face, red eyes and sharp theeth,just like a shark.
He had warm handd witch were slightly caressing his hair.

Rin"Thank god you're okay! I was really worried!"

Haru snapped out of his shock and slapped Rins hand away. He quickly backed away. (haru was scared)

Rin was suprised by his actions.
He smiled at Haru "No need to be scared! My name is Rin Matsuoka, my name sounds like a girl,but I am a boy!"

Haru was really confused

"The quards already left and closed the door so Im stuck here with you. Lets get along!" said Rin smiling brightly at Haru and reaching out his hand.

Haru was more confused then ever

"Ah I quess you cant trust me that easily...even when Im just a child!...
Oh I almost forgot! I brought you food and water!" Rin handed Haru a bowl of hot buns and a bottle of water

Harus POV!
It smells delicous,but maybe its poisoned....but Im so hungry. Water! You cant poison water unless it changes color.

Haru grabbed the waterbottle and drank half of it. After that he poured the rest of the water on him.
And whipped his hair back and front.

Rins POV!
Whoa hes so beautiful. Its the most amazing sight I've ever seen. The raven haired boy,with deep blue eyes was soaked in blue water.

He must really love water or...?
Rin "Hey the buns are not poisoned you know!" He took one of the hot buns and took a big bite out of it.

"See?Im totally fine!" said Rin with a full mouth.
Haru was suprised,but still hesitated.

"Fine,then!" Rin shoved the hot bun he had bitten right into Harus mouth.
Haru "huh? Mhhh..what are-..?" he bit the bun. Right after that he grabbed it from Rin and ate it. Along with the other ones.

Rin laughed "wow..you must be hungry! Hey, by the way whats your name?"

Haru looked at Rin "...Haruka....Haruka Nanase.."

Rin gave him a big smile "I like your name. Can I call you,Haru?"
"H-haru..? I dont mind!" saying that he looked away shyly.
Rin smiled even more "Really? Im so happy! Sorry...I have such a short name so you cant give me a nickname!"

Harus POV!
Hes weird...but really kind! Nobody has ever treated me that way. Im just a good for nothing thief who pisses people off. I've always been yelled at and kicked out everywhere I go...but hes different.
"Y-you dont have to worried about something like that! I like your name how it is!"

Rin blushed

"R-really..? Im glad!" as he said that something inside Rin went on. He didnt knew what it was at that moment,but it was lifechanging.

"Now lets get you out of here!" Rin grabbed Harus hand and dragged him out of the cell.
"Huh? I thought that the door was locked?" said Haru with suprise
"I snached the keys" said Rin with a smile.

"HEY! WHOS THERE?" a quard spotted them.

"Oh shit!Haru run! I'll hold him back! Go now!" Rin pushed Haru ahead.
Haru hesitated "B-but..."
"Go now ! I will be fine! Hurry Haru! Dont worry about me!" said Rin with a smile on his face.

Rins POV!
I encouraged Haru to escape. The last time I saw him was running torwards the exit. After that he completly disappeard from my life.Until...

End of chapter 2

So this was chapter two. Hope you like it! If you want to know what happens next wait for chapter 3.