(7) Jaded

(I has that outfit :D)

"Are you sure you're fine to work?" I sighed as I was gathering my stuff.

"Yes." He said through his grinning teeth. I gave him a -.- look and went up to him, and poked him, making him flinch and go 'ow'. "Don't worry about me." He assured me, pinching my cheeks.

"Just be careful okay? We don't want the stitching coming apart." I worried as I fixed his shirt.

"Alright, alright." Dick chuckled, wrapping his arms around me, and trapping me against him. "I love you." He smiles lovingly at me, leaning down and giving me a passionate kiss. "Come on, let's get you to class." He chuckles, jiggling the keys a bit.

"Remember, no straining yourself." I told him for the last time before giving him a kiss, and going to class. 

"Morning." Adrian greeted me with a smile.

"Morning." I greeted back with a smile of my own.

"How are you this morning?" He asks.

"Mhmm just peachy." I replied as I pulled my stuff out. "Huh?" The thing that I pulled out of my bag was not my notebook, it was one of Dick's files. Groaning, I pulled out my phone, and shot him a text. Sighing, I shove the file back into my bag. 

"Mix up with boyfriend?" Adrian chuckled. 

"Yeah." I sighed, pulling out some paper to take notes on. I laid my head on the desk, and started to zone everything out as I waited for class to start. I jumped slightly in surprise when I felt something tap my head. My head popped up and shot around to see who tapped my head. I blushed slightly when saw Dick standing behind me and chuckling. 

"You're so adorable," he chuckled, handing me my chemistry notebook, "Can I have that file back?" Rolling my eyes, I pull the file out and give it to him. "Alright, I'll catch you later, I love you." He gave me a peck on the cheek before rushing out. When he left, I noticed that all the eyes in the classroom were on me. I quietly sank down in my chair, embarrassed.

"So that's the boyfriend." Adrian chuckled. "He's one nice piece of meat, better hang onto him." He snickered, making me more embarrassed. "You know, I imagined him to be more pretentious." Adrian said with his eyes closed while bobbing his head up and down.

"Nah, he ain't that type." I chuckled, sitting back up straight in my chair.

"Hello class! Sorry for this last minute announcement, but your professor will no longer be your professor!" Some middle aged woman shouted at the class when she walked in. "She has moved onto a better job, so I will be your professor from now on! You will call me professor Dom, and will refer to me as such only." She informed us. "Now, open your text books to page 54." Wow, right to the point.

"I think I preferred our other professor." Adrian whispered to me.

"No talking during lecture!" Professor Dom snapped at Adrian. 'Wow, bitch much.' I thought, rolling my eyes, earning a nasty glare from her. "You do not roll your eyes at me!" She snapped at me.