Jealousy!

(you could play song while reading! And oh my glob I'm so sorry guys I had a major metal block and finally got a chapter done! Enjoy!)

Y/n pov

Weeks passed by and now the neighbors were really good friends now they are really fun to hang with and even sometimes they would go to the offices to help out.

But lately I can't help but feel like the third wheel with Red and Kimberly... The new neighbor, Kimberly and Red are having a Harry Potter marathon...

I was with them too but they just really payed attention to each other and not me. Why? Wait is Red falling for her!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

What am I thinking! Red and I are together...

Red pov

This girl Kimberly is really fun to hang with... I look over to Y/n who I think is having a metal break down... Man I think I know what she's thinking...

"it's okay... Y/n if this is confusing Harry Potter is much better when reading it" I explained. (a/n: *mentally face palms*)

She just looked at me confused and sighed what's wrong with her.

Y/n pov

I watch Red and Kimberly talk...I was really ticked off now so I just stormed out of the room...

I could tell they were confused... Why can't they just shut up and watch the frigging movie!!!!

I hate it!!! I'm jealous!!! I hate Kimberly!!! I puffed my cheeks and sat on a bench outside...

She better not be stealing Red from me!!!

3rd person pov

Meanwhile at the offices... "hey Jasmine could you give me a hand" Max asked her..

"uuuhhh yeah!" Jasmine and Day were at the offices since they were really good at computers!

Day and Ross smirked at each other than started whispering ship names for Jasmine and Max...

Adam needed help for a little... So Jasmine and Day went over to help... Since Red and Y/n wanted to hang out but Kimberly decided to hang out too.

Day and Ross had a plan up there sleeve too... They wanted to get Jasmine and Max together!

They thought they were extremely adorable!

Y/n pov

Red is falling for Kimberly...Man! I can't think right now! Why do I have to feel these feelings... I hate them!!!

I got it I'll have to fight for Red's love back cuz I know I love him! He's all I have now! I'm gonna do anything to keep his love!

No one's gonna stop me Red's mine and mine alone!

Red pov

Oh that's it Y/n is mad because I'm not paying attention to her! She does know I love her right...sure she does I tell her it every day!

After a while Kimberly finally left and I went over to Y/n... She looked mad "hey?" I didn't want to make her even madder.

"hey" she huffed as she looked away... I put my hand on chin. Then pulled her to look at me..

"hey what's wrong?" I ask "nothing" she lied. "something obviously is you acting strange" I say looking into her eyes.

Then out of nowhere she started to cry... I hugged her "woah woah" she sobbed in my chest "now you know I love you right" I say in a soft voice..

Y/n cried even more "well that's the problem" she cried out. I laughed "I love you don't ever and I mean ever think otherwise".

She sniffed and looked up at me then smiled "you do know I'm new to this whole relationship thing!" she cried out. I just smiled.

She's the only girl I want in my life. Yeah sure me and Kimberly shared some similarities but Y/n was what I wanted..

--------------------

Thanks for reading sorry for the suckiest chapter of all time!!!

The thing was I had a great idea and wanted to get this over with...

But I still hoped you liked it!!!

Peace peace