weeks after

Y/n pov

Well my life started out pretty bad I realized I couldn't keep up the rent for my home so eventually moved out. Red offered as long as I help on the rent. So yeah I took the offer, but ended up really angry from moving. Gosh so much work.

Oh yeah and I did think I had to grow up now. I couldn't be my old childish self which made me really sad...till Red showed me how to act grown up, but also childish. Well of course it wasn't this full on lesson. I just kinda watched Red, and yeah. May be weird huh?...

Anyways all in all I'm recovering from what happened. Still get really depressed when I'm alone, thinking about everything that's happened. I think way to much so yeah that sucks. Once I'm thinking of it, it never goes away till my feelings succeeded to take over. No matter what it is.

Red has been so sweet to me too. Helping me out with packing and moving in. Recently I'm unpacking. Red helping of course. He such a sweet guy, and I don't want to make him feel like he has to do this or overwork him.

Right now we are unpacking. "Y/n where do you want me to put this" Red shows me my stuffed teddy bear. "oh saucy" I think for a minute "here give me her" I say reaching out to grab it. "so why the name saucy" Red then asks. "oh funny story her name was originally sassy then my uncle poured sauce on it on accident of course and called it saucy" I laughed from the thought and so did Red.

The funny goofy laugh to "wow your laugh is something else Red" I say then going back to work. "what do you mean by that?" he then asks "well it's kinda like ha ha" so I started to try to imitate his laugh, but every time it failed. "but don't worry it's cute" I say then going back to unpacking.

Red pov

I know her secret. I know her feelings towards me. I know that I like her back. And now I just can help myself. I need her to be mine forever. I can't help it. I'm done resisting. I want Y/n to be mine forever.

Y/n pov

Then I feel someone pull me by the waist and soon before I knew it my lips where on his. My eyes widened from the sudden movement what was he doing?!?! Why is he kissing me?!?! I pushed away from him. "w-what what are you doing!?!?" I ask very quickly, with a red face.

All he did was walk away nothing else after that. What was his problem? I then touch my lips. Why did he kiss me? Then I hear the front door close. So I look out the window and Red was leaving. Where's he going?

Red pov

Why did I do that? What got into me? Now she's gonna hate me. I don't know what to do. I'll just go to the offices. I got days off to help Y/n out, but Ima go back just for the day. I don't want anything to be weird between us. but then again me leaving will probably make it worse. Oh god I don't know anymore.

I get to the offices and Adam comes "hey Red why you back aren't you supposed to help Y/n unpack" I nod. "then why are you here not there?" Adam then asks. "I kissed her" I say under my breath but Adam still new what I said. "what why?" he said quickly.

"Because I like her very much and couldn't help myself anymore" I say looking down. "idiot why did you leave?" he then says meanly well meanly to me "I-I-I don't know things just got weird. She push me away, and and and then asked a question" I explain.

"oh Red your such a noob" Adam says with a chuckle. Then we go to everyone else and Adam says "Red kissed Y/n". "what the hell Adam?" I yell at him. "wow Red you horndog" Max says then everyone chuckles. "shut up Max" I tell him. Then everyone laughs "lets just go work I'm pretty sure things wouldn't be so weird with you guys" Adam says to me then we all go to work. Them making fun of me once in a while. Barney's the worst.

Y/n pov

After Red did that I just went back to packing trying to get it off my mind. Then as soon as it got off my mind I looked at saucy and remembered what lead to him k-k-k-k-kissing m-m-m-m-me!!!

Oh gosh get it out of my head. Red was just trying to be nice nothing else, but is that an act of nice ness. I don't know!!! Then as all that was going through my mind someone knocked. I looked over to my clock. Oh crap! Its already late they'll be coming home, is that them?

Knock knock knock...

Oh crap! I slowly walk to the door and look at it for a second.

Knock knock knock

"Y/ns opens the doors" I hear Barney say. Oh no! Red's home... Just act natural. I then open the door to reveal Red and Barney. "hey guys sorry it took so long I didn't hear the knock at first" oh crap! I lied.

"Its okays" Barney says then goes to his room and leaves me and Red alone. "listen Y/n" Red then says that made me jumps a little. "y-yes Red" I say slowly turning to him. "I'm sorry"

Red pov

"I'm sorry" I was gonna apologize to her for kissing her "for er" I get off track with her attacking me with a hug. "its okay" she then kisses me on the cheek. I smile at her and she smiled back "I'm so glad your don't think I'm a weirdo" I then say to her "oh I do think you are a weirdo" my smile fades away "but we could be weirdos together" she then says to me which made me smile a lot more.

"ooooooo what's goings on heres" I hear Barney say. We both turn to look at him.

***********

Thanks for reading!!!