Adams house!

Y/n pov

Once me and Red got to work Adam called us out and asked us if we could go to his house for the night. Of course we said yeah but were a little confused of why? But who cares Adam wanted us to go to his house! As we were getting our jobs done I couldn't wait to go visit Adams house. I'm so excited! I wonder how Alesa is doing I haven't seen her on a while. Man I don't remember the last time I saw Mason. Gawd that baby is adorable!

//////After work cuz I can//////

Once me and Red finished work we went with Adam to his house yay! Alesa! And Mason! And all their doggies! And and and and everything else! When we got there the doggies greeted then Alesa and Mason. "wow Alesa you're as pretty as always." I say she giggles while mouthing the words 'I know' which made me laugh and Adam adds in "I know right!" Red laughs too. I look at Mason who was silently cooing in Alesa's arms. I put out my finger and he holds it "and your adorable as always" I say to mason. Yep adorable.

I could see Red smile from the corner of my eye which made me blush a little. I turn to look at Red then Adam "so what did you invite us for?" Red asks Adam. "can't I invite you from the sweetness of my heart?" They stared at each other for a second. "well I wanted to talk about yours and Y/n's relationship" Adam says with a slight chuckle. Me and Red look at each other "ok?".

We went to go sit down at Adams couch. Him and Alesa sitting across.

//////skips to after the conversation///////(look I'm sorry I didn't do the conversation I'm not good with this stuff)

So after the long talk Adam gave us I felt so better man Adam's really good around words. I looked at Red who was smiling wow look at that smile... Amazing... Red reached over and grabbed my hand. "Adams...a...Girl" Red says then laughs along with me Adam and Alesa. "no but really guys don't forget that" Adam says with a chuckle.

"let's watch a movie" Red suggests. "yeah we're spending the night" I say putting my hands behind my head. "yep". "wow what?!?!" Adam says laughing. "yep" Red says once again closing his eyes nodding. I laugh "so what movie are we watching?" Alesa asks looking at Adam. "wait you...ok fine" Adam laughs "any movie you guys want" and so we decided to put on a comedy, grown ups!

As we were watching I fell asleep in Red's lap. Because he was brushing my hair with his hands gently. That could easily put me to sleep.

////morning time////

I woke up to the sound of silent snickers. I slowly open my eyes to see Red hugging me then see Alesa and Adam taking pictures of us great now were gonna be famous on twitter and crap for like a day! Adam whispered "hey ya remember when that was us?" Alesa quietly nodded.

Red then woke up. After that we went to work and then home. Today was pretty boring!

----------

Thanks for reading sorry for the short chapter!