The offices

Y/N pov

We finally got to the offices. I stood there and looked at the big building in front of me. "woah its huge" I say fascinated looking up the building reading a sigh that says sky media ((that's what it says right?)). Red chuckles. "yes it is" Red says Adam then chuckles "lets go in".We head in I'm looking around fascinated I've never been in one of these before.

Its so cool!!! While I was admiring the place seeing people greet Adam and Red then looking at me confused I felt like an outcast, I shouldn't be here I start to frown. I start to feel sad. I then see Red look at me with a smile, and I blush. Then all of the sudden I start to feel joyful again

Wait wait whenever I get sad I stay sad for the rest of the day, but having him glance at me once makes me happy what's going on??? I feel my face get hot as I stare at Red who was walking a head of me with a small smile on his face . I feel my heart pond even more. What's going on?!?!?!

Adam was called over by an employee and me and Red stop to wait, but Adam says "no go on Red escort Y/N to the offices" Red nods to Adam and we start to walk away. This is bad very bad. Now I am alone with... Red. Why do I feel weird? Why are my emotions going crazy? Why is it only when he's around?, I just met him. Someone help!!!!!!!!

I get overwhelmed and pull my hood over my head sinking into my sweater trying to hide my burning up face. Red looks over to me and chuckles "what's wrong?" he asks me. "I'm f-fine nothing w-wrong with me a-at all" I stutter why did I stutter? Red chuckles again "are you sure?" he gets closer to me as I was hiding in my sweater. I don't answer.

He gets closer and closer asking if I was alright? oh no I have to stop this!!!! I close my eyes and slowly put my hand on his face and push him away harshly him muffling some words. Red falls on his bottom from my push. "what was that for?!?!" Red yells looking up at me who was still hiding in my sweater "s-sorry R-Red" I put out my hand to help him up, but he refuses and gets up by himself "it's okay, but"

He looks over to another boy with ginger hair who was snickering and walking up the us. "shut up max!!!" Red yells to the ginger 'Max'. "you seriously let a girl push you down?" he asks snickering "shut up Max!!!" Red yells getting agitated. "so who is she anyway?" Max asks looking at me. "I'm Y/N" I say with a wide smile on my face.

"and your Max right?" I ask. "oh your a fan?" Max asks closing his eyes I get a little offended "no Red just said shut up Max and I think you should listen to him too" I say closing my eyes and folding my arms with a smirk. Max gets mad ((hehe)) while Red starts laughing. "well didn't mean to offend you sorry" Max says angrily. "oh it's okay" I giggle and Red laughs. "anyway the offices are up ahead let's go meet everyone" Red says.

"wait Red why are you bringing her to the offices?" Max asks confused. "oh yeah forgot to mention she's gonna be working with us now". "oh cool" Max say while we walk up to the door. Adam yells out "wait don't open it yet I wanna be there when she meets everyone" he gets to us and then sees Max "oh" he looks at Max meanly for awhile, freaking Max out on why he is then Adam laughs "okay lets go in" he walks in leaving Max confused.

We all walk in the door and I look around its looked cool sort of like a maze though walls almost everywhere. I smile widely knowing I'm not sad thanks to Red. It was so cool then Adam yells out "guys come here we have the new gu- er girl" I watch as people come into the room. Everyone comes in Adam starts to introduce me to everyone and after a few minutes we finish. These people are awesome.

3rd person pov

Adam was showing Y/N around and telling her about how she couldn't start yet until her equipment was ready Y/N was filled with joy. Red was recently recording a video with Barney ((like I said I am bad with names)) ,Ross and Max. ((the only reason I know their names is because there always said)) I can't wait to start!!!!! I squeal in excitement. Adam looks at me and chuckles "what was that?" he asks. "nothing I'm just really happy" I say closing my eyes then jumping up.

"Y/N since you can't start gaming yet you could do a special Appearance in our office antics video today its gonna be lemon juice challenge" Adam says happy at first then sighs when he says lemon juice challenge. "really? cool!!!" "god I hate sour stuff" Adam rolls his eyes. Y/N snickers in her mind 'oh aren't they in for a special surprise'.

Y/N pov

"okay where starting the lemon juice challenge Adam!!!" someone yells out. "okay were coming" Adam yells back. We start to walk and I notice that todays contestants for the lemon juice challenge are Red, Adam, Ross, and me. oh there all going down' I think as I crack my knuckles

They all look at me happily and I return the look, but secretly thinking of how to take down my opponents. They are gonna go down one way or another. I love sour stuff. I go and sit down on the edge of the couch by red, and evilly laugh to myself. Red looking scared because of it.

*************

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!
Bai!!!!
And please notify my error come on tell me stick it to my face to become good at writing. Thank you.