why? why? me...

Adam pov

Ugh I'll have to find out if y/n likes Red though this is gonna be hard. We all go to our offices and start the game. "alright hey there guys sky here and today I am with redvacktor, (Your YouTube name), and RASSSSSSSS!!!!!!
AND today we are..." and so on... This will be fun.

After we finished never have I ever I learned lots of new things about Y/N wow she's a weirdo not a bad weirdo though just really weird(I'm sorry if you wanted them to play never have I ever was too lazy sorry).

Y/N pov

Time skip to after work

Well I'm leaving work now. I get my stuff then leave with out saying a word. I don't know why, but a memory popped into my head and wasn't a great memory. I'm always happy, and everyone always expect me to be happy all the time.

But why? why? Do I always have to be happy? I felt like breaking down. The memory was about my father and mother the way the just left me...left me with my uncle. I hate it feeling like this I hate the memories of being left behind. Why was it only me though all my siblings left with them why was I left behind?

Just... Think happy think happy happy thoughts it doesn't matter anymore they are gone...they're gone... I stop in my tracks and silently say to myself "...they're gone..." I feel a tear roll down my cheek and whisper again "...I'm alone... " I then think of my uncle who kept me. Made me feel loved. I'm not alone.

I then run home tears falling from my eyes. I yell out "I'm not alone!!!" I rush home slam open the door. Why was it unlocked? Wait is something wrong with my uncle?!?! "uncle uncle!! " I yell out. I look around "uncle uncle!!!" I call out once more I enter the living room and see a trail of blood.

I gasp then run to the kitchen where he was there just laying there, eyes close. I was shocked. I go over to him he was by the kitchen phone probably trying to get help. I should've been here for him. I burst out in tears. The check his heart...its its still beating!!!!!

I get on my phone and call the ambulance I'm a mess crying. Them telling me to calm down and tell then what's our address I'm trying too its hard. I cry even louder every time they tell me to calm down.

I finally make out the words and they say they are coming. I fall to the ground to my uncle hugging him. Getting bloody from his blood. Crying even louder. I hear the ambulance and cry even louder. They took forever!!! I check the impulse again his heart is barley beating "HURRY UP!!!" I yell out crying even more.

The ambulance gets here picks him up and carries him to the car them putting a stupid blanket on me. I just throw it off wipe my tears and follow my uncle into the ambulance them hooking him up to machines.

He's gonna be fine...he's gonna be fine.. He's gonna be fine. I just repeat that over and over in my head rocking back and forth biting my thumb nail. It possibly being a lie.

////time skip to hospital a day after the what happened to my uncle////

My uncle was alive. I was sleeping on the bed my hand on my uncles stomach. I wake up to see my uncle who was looking at me the whole time. I smile "hey how you feeling?" I ask him. "good what about you it looks like you've been crying. Your eyes are red" "I'm good now since your good" I say happily.

"so you like someone don't you?" my uncle asks out of nowhere. "what?" "tell me who you like" My uncle has a smile on his face. "how'd you find out?" I ask "well everyday you came home your face was red and you were Happier than ever" he explains. "well his name is Red well his nickname is his real name is Micheal"
My uncle chuckles "how cute" I blush "tell him that you like him please for me" he then says "o-okay" I say a little confused. Why is he talking as if he's gonna die or something he's not gonna die...right? The doctors said he'll be fine.

And so me and my uncle talked about my crush Red all day till night. He was acting a little strange though, but when I tried to ask why? he kept on talking and acting strange.

What's gonna happen?...

////later that night////

I put on my sunglasses hiding my red eyes from crying because Red, Adam, Ross, and Max are coming over to comfort me. Even know I wasn't crying all day my eyes were still extremely red.

They get here I could see them from down the hall. A tear slowly rolls down my cheek as they approach me. I quickly whip the tear away and keep the sunglasses on my face. Why am I crying?..

"Y/N are you alright?" they all ask at the same time. What do they expect me to say yes because I am. I won't tell them how I feel. Its hard "I'm fine" I say looking away from them, but they can't see.

"okay" Adam says sadly. Red was looking at me sadly. I think he could tell. I then remember what my uncle said "tell him that you like him please for me"

As soon as I start walking back to my uncle's room them following me. I hear it something I was hoping to never hear it was

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep it started off slow then started to speed up even more then all I hear was

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~

He...died

*************

Thanks for reading I'm sorry for the sad just was in the mood for the sad right now.