I thought I'd be alright

Y/n pov

As I woke up that morning. I could still feel Red's breath warm up my neck. It's so warm...he then mumbled and tightened his grip, around my belly. Glob this is getting my heart all worked up, and this guy could sleep forever at least that's what it feels like. I then shift a little turning around to see Red's face, trying not to wake him.
Success!

I look at his sleeping face. Awwww how cute. He's actually stayed asleep the whole time. I leaned in and kissed his nose gently. He's adorable and all mine. Well for now. We will see how it goes in the future. All I know is I love Red and never want to loose him. I close my eyes and think.

As I got lost in my thoughts. Red started shifting around which me alerted me. I slowly open my eyes to meet his one eye while he was rubbing the other eye. "good morning" I quietly say. "good morning love" Red said which made my  heart jump. Man he's so cute. I slowly start to sit up a little but he pulls me down into a hug wrapping his arms around me.

"no don't get up yet" Red says closing his eyes. Oh no oh no what about work we have to go today. "o-okay" wait why did I say that. Then every thing I wanna do and say don't happen. Instead we stay in bed, his arms wrapped around me other than getting up and going to work.

God! I wanna stay in bed but at the same time I don't want to be fired. I have to take responsibility now since I don't have my uncle. "Red we have work" I quietly say but he hears me still. "I know..." he whispers "but I just want to hold you for a little while more." He then whispers "okay."

So we stay for a little while then it was time to get up so Red and I did. We both got ready and Red drove me to work wow I haven't been in a car for a long while. "sooo..." Red says breaking the silence we had for a while now. "what?" I say looking over to him. "well usually couples you know us." he waves his hand to him then me repeatedly. "talk to make the relationship stronger, but hey I could be wrong" He then says which made me giggle a little.

"well you do know I don't know this" I say with a bit of sass. "I know sorry I just wanted conversation." he apologizes. "no you don't have to say sorry." I sigh man I could mess up our relationship without even interacting with him. This is hard. "hey Red I have to tell you something, but it's kinda hard to say." I say trying to tell him I love him man this is hard. "yeah what is it?" he asks trying to keep his eyes on the road. "well I I I l-l...well ummm" "I love you too" Red says while putting his hand in mine

And Right about now I wanted to run away, but the car held me in. Like a cage. My heart started to race as I whispered "I love you" then my face started to warm up. That was hard... Red put his hand on mine and made me feel calm. A soothing feeling rushed over me calming me down. Man I love him.

When we get to the offices everyone's stares at us because we are a bit late. I didn't know Barney left already. God! This is hard. "yo your late" Adam says "well thats because they slepts in this mornings" Barney says with a smirk forming across his face "and togethers". "shut the hell up Barney your supposed to be my friend" Red says with a little chuckle along with everyone else.

I giggle. "geez you guys there a couple it's fine" Adam says with teasing a bit. Me and Red roll our eyes. "don't you guys have work to do?" Red says with a smirk pointing to them all. "yeah and you do to" Adam says yelling a bit. "woah calm yourself" Red says walking to his office. I giggle and walk to my office. While I was doing work Adam came into my office. "what are you doing?" he asked me with a weird look on his face. "just some work and stuff" I say back. "okay so well I wanted to talk about your relationship with Red do you have time." Adam then asks. Well I need some advice because I never been in a relationship and he has a wife so he might help but what if... No no.

"yeah sure" I spin around in my chair now facing Adam. Wow I'm nervous. "well you know Red has all these fans who probably are in love with Red and will make you feel bad, I'm not hating on them, but if they do don't try to do dangerous things to yourself" Adam tells me with a sincere voice. "Adam I didn't try anything dangerous when my uncle kicked the bucket" I smile "I'll be fine". "this is your first relationship correct?" Adam then asks. I look down "yeah" he lifts up my chin "it's okay don't be embarrassed not everyone gets a relationship when there younger" Adam says nicely.

Adam then stands up. "just don't do anything rash okay" he says that then walks out past Red who was walking into my office. "hey love" Red says "hey". "so why was Adam in here?" he then asks. I told him why then he said lets go do a video with Ross and max. An Office antics one. Max had told Red to show the fans that me and him love each other. Adam didn't think it was a great idea but Red took up the challenge and grabbed my chin kissing me passionately on camera at the end of the video. Max whistled along with Ross and Barney. After Red had let go I could feel my face burning and Red's face was crimson red.

Wow that...that was something. After a day or two I received many comments hateful ones and nice ones. I got tired of the comments all together. Man I know Adam told me not to do anything dangerous, and I told him I won't, but it's hard to keep up why does everyone hate me all of the sudden. Then I received one more comment "she's a whore that probably like everyone in the office" and immediately after that replies on the comment were either agreeing or disagreeing. "Thanks for supporting me" I whispered to myself. Then went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife "I'm sorry" I said under my breath and dug the knife into my skin. I let out a small gasp from the pain.

Blood was everywhere...

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry for the sad.

Oh and I managed to get a published chapter out, I can't just leave my only life behind

Your welcome.

Again sorry for sad.

Oh and could anyone give me any new Ideas on a new chapter. I'd probably use the idea. Thank you.