"Wait - Jeremy's sister?"

I smirked. "The one and only."

"I thought he had two."

I waved my hand dismissively. "Yeah, but we're not talking about that right now. But I'm glad to know that he's spoke of me."

"All the time," he groaned. "Although none of us have seen any pictures. I thought you were his hook-up or something."

"He's seeing someone?" I asked, surprised.

Jamie finished making the last bed and then sat on the one opposite me. "She wishes he was," he scoffed.

"Ah," I said. "Stalker?"

"You could say that again." Jamie collapsed back on his bed, hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Tell me about her."

"Never met her," he said. "Only heard what Jeremy says. Black hair, tall, kinda pretty in a i-should-be-drunk-all-the-time-to-look-at-you kind of way."

"That doesn't sound very attractive." I frowned. "I'm offended that you originally thought I was her."

"I only went with the black hair. If it makes you feel any better, I was getting ready to tell Jeremy I didn't need to be drunk to look at you. I might have even offered to take you off his hands; you're hot."

"Aren't you sweet." I said with a sarcastic smile.

He cocked his head to look at me and winked. "I know."

"Cocky too, apparently."

The door opened. "Jamie, your brother said to meet him somewhere." Jeremy walked in. "Don't remember where I was supposed to tell you."

"Gee, that's helpful," Jamie said, with a roll of his eyes.

Jeremy closed the door and dropped his bag on the floor. He looked the same and I expected that but he looks good and - he looks his age. He finally looks like a 16 year old. Someone normal, not a boy who has killed his fair share of vampires, someone who had beheaded a hybrid on our porch. A part of me kind of regrets coming back here, ruining what it is he has going on.

Jeremy moved around the room, obliviously. Crouching down by their mini fridge and grabbing a soda. Not even noticing me.

"By the way dude, your sister's here," Jamie announced, casually.

"What?" He turned around and his eyes found me. "Lillie?"

"Sup, brother. How you doing?"

He quickly made his way across the room and yanked me off the bed into his arms. "What are you doing here? I've missed you, you haven't been answering any of my calls."

"Elena told me not to, to let you adjust to your new school."

"You're talking to Elena again? That's great. How are you feeling after everything?" He head rested on mine and he held me tightly. Arms securely around me.

My hands clutched the back of his shirt and I let myself relax against his hold. Savouring a single moment with my brother.

"When was the last time you two saw each other?" Jamie spoke up.

Jeremy pulled away from me and rolled his eyes. "Don't you have a brother you're supposed to meet."

"Yes, but someone forgot where. Not naming anyone."