Chapter 2

"Wow! Your amazing! Where did you learn to sing like that?" I've heard that voice so I slowly turned around. And I saw Jake. The new boy. Not good, not good at all.

"Umm? Hi?" I waved awkwardly, at the blonde haired boy infront of me. His hair stuck out all over the place, like a hay stack. He was wearing a white shirt, burgundy blazer, with black school pants and shoes.

He has bright blue eyes, as blue as the ocean

He has bright blue eyes, as blue as the ocean. He also had a few frekles sorted over the bridge of his nose and cheeks. He also has a cut-! Wait what?! I mean a stupid lopsided grin on his face.

"Are you just gonna keep staring at me? Cause if you are I might just start to turn to ash from that fiery stare!" Jake laughed. He's so adora-! There I go again! I've only just met the guy!

I have just realised he caught me staring! Heat starts racing up my cheeks painting them a bright shade of pink. WAIT AM I BLUSHING?!
"Ha.... umm sorry." I mumbled trying to hide my visable blush, "wait, what are you doing in here anyway?"

Now it was Jake's turn to blush alittle. WAIT IS HE BLUSHING?!
"Hehe. Well umm, I was running away from a mini fan club of mine and uh kinda...sorta...heardabeautifulvoicesingingsocametoinvestigate!" He said the last part so quickly I hardly heard him! But I blushed scarlet when I'm pretty sure he said "beautiful voice".

"You think I have a beautiful voice?" I looked down hiding my even redder blush. When he didn't say any thing I looked up and found that he too was blushing a brighter red than last time. He made a small nod before he let his dazzling blue eyes meet my own chocolate ones.

Jake shuffled his feet, recomposing himself, then he asked me a question I didn't think he would, "can you sing another song to me? I MEAN! Only if that's ok with you." I nodded shyly and sat back down at the piano and played the open in cords to 'Read all about it' by Emeli Sandè.

"You've got the words to change a nation
But you're biting your tongue
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
Afraid you'll say something wrong
If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?

So come on, come on
Come on, come on

You've got a heart as loud as lions
So why let your voice be tamed?
Maybe we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away

Come on, come on

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream 'til the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers,
I'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it, oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh

At night we're waking up the neighbours
While we sing away the blues
Making sure that we're remembered, yeah
Cause we all matter too
If the truth has been forbidden
Then we're breaking all the rules

So come on, come on
Come on, come on,

Let's get the TV and the radio
To play our tune again
It's 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of events
There's no need to be afraid
I will sing with you my friend

Come on, come on

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream 'til the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers,
I'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it, oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh

Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful people
So when did we all get so fearful?
Now we're finally finding our voices
So take a chance, come help me sing this
Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful people
So when did we all get so fearful?
And now we're finally finding our voices
Just take a chance, come help me sing this

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream 'til the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers,
I'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it, oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh

I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream 'til the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers,
I'm not afraid
They can read all about it
Read all about it, oh."

I took a deep breath and glanced at Jake who looked awe struck. "Woah!" Was all he could say before I packed up all my things and ran out of the music room.

》》》》》time skip《《《《《

It's just after lunch and I'm heading to my locker to pack away my stuff, until someone forcefully grabbed my shoulder and shoved me to the floor.
"Watch where ya walkin' idiot!" Oh no, this is bad. I know exactly who this is. I need to leave NOW!
"Where do ya think your off to dork!" Yep that's her. Lisa Downright, the school bully and Mr. Downright the head teacher's daughter.

Her hairs up in a high pony tail and she's wearing the same uniform as me, but her skirt is pulled up so high you can nearly see her bum. She grabbed me again and shoved me into the lockers people surround us and begin chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I'm dead! Suddenly I get kneed in the stomach, then punched and they keep hitting, kicking and kneeing me until I'm sore and can no longer stand. I'm also slipping in and out of consiousness. But just when I'm about to get hit by Lisa on the head again, someone grabs her wrist.

"I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WERE YOU!" A menacingly calm voice I recognise threatens. Lisa and her gang run away, whilst the crowd watches as Jake slowly picks me up bridal style and carried me to the nurse's office.
Then all went dark......

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《
AUTHORS NOTE:

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ELLA?
WHAT IS JAKE GOING TO DO?
HOW WILL EVA REACT?
WILL THIS CHANGE THINGS BETWEEN ELLA AND JAKE?

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY STORY!