CHAPTER 2🟢2

Kendra's POV

I'm presently in the car listening to Never say never by Justin Bieber and I kept on singing along
Never say never (pick it up
Pick it up) yeaah
never never ever ever ever oh oh oh
You see I never thought that I could walk through fire,
I never thought that I could take a burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return.

I kept on singing until I was interrupted by Vaira who pulled out my ear plugs

"Why?" I asked stressing the 'Y'

"You are too loud plus we are already at the mall."

I looked out and we were at the mall parking lot

"Alright!" I shouted with my mouth close to the driver's seat which almost bursted my dad's eardrums.

"C'mon Kendra let's go shopping" Vaira said as we got out of the car and walked towards the mall.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Alright we're ready to go."

"Yeah and let's hope we didn't miss the flight." Dad said with a chuckle

"Yeah Kendra you made us late because you were shopping for only really weird nerdy clothings, hoe you're not planning on wearing those"

"Well they'll wait for us even if we go late, they can't afford to lose us." I bragged

"Sey we be owner of airport na, dumb ass let's see if that happens" Vaira replied in pidgin

Vaira is such a cool person and she's also the coolest friend I've got and because I didn't wanna lose her as my friend so I decided to have dad give her a scholarship into my new school in Britain.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on an app named wattpad and began reading a book called 'ice cold mate' and with that I slowly drifted to sleep.
.

.

.

.

I was shaken awake by Vaira, only when I had gone deeper in my sleep and soaring the dreamworld.

"Whaaatt?" I blurted out

"Hello we're at the airport" she said with a duh tone and I immediately jerked up once I heard we're at the airport only to bump my head at the top of the car.

"Oowww shit, I had actually forgotten we were still in the car" I said as I groaned in pain.

"Suits you right " Vaira said with a small laugh alongside.

"Oh God why do I have such an uncaring best friend"

''Fuck you shit!! I'm caring"

"No you're not "

"I am"

"Not"

"I am"

"Alright girls quiet down"

"Sorry sir, but it was all Kendra's fault, she said I was uncaring"

"So its now my fault? I only said that because you are uncaring."

"Fuck you shit!"

"I said quiet down girls! Where are your manners?!!"

"Sorry Sir" we both said in unison.

Then we got outta the car and moved towards the airport security screeners, they screened us all and checked our luggage before we were allowed in the plane after all processes.

In the plane

"Umm...excuse me ma'am would you like something to drink?" The nice air hostess asked.

"No thanks" I shook my head no and I put on my headphones and slowly let myself into wonderland and in the rabbit hole.
.

.

.

.

.

"Hey wake up we're here" I heard a nice manly voice say as I was shaken to wake up, as I turned to see who shook me up, I saw a very, what I mean VERY handsome guy with a sexy looking jawline...