Tsuna In The Past Final Chapter

With Alaude inside and only Giotto left to say his farewells to Tsuna walks over to Giotto and gives him a final hug goodbye before thanking him for all he has done for him. Tsuna turns to his friends and they all light up their rings and put their flames into the box. A bright light shines and the tenth generation is wrapped around by the light waving goodbye. As the light fades Tsuna is back in his own timeline and falls to the ground and cries. His family and friends look at him with pity and guilt since they had to pull him away from his lover Reborn picks Tsuna up and walks him to his room. During the walk Tsuna ends up falling asleep in Reborn's arms so he ended up having to put Tsuna down into his bed. Hibari followed behind to see how Tsuna was doing and felt kinda bad about what he said while they were in the past. It wasn't that he thought that guys dating was creepy, it was the fact that he liked Tsuna and didn't like seeing him hug and kiss a man that looked almost exactly like him when he was standing there. Hibari was the one who missed Tsuna the most out of the group and was the most distracted when he wasn't around. He felt that this was his fault since he wasn't there to protect Tsuna from the malfunctioning bazooka. Hibari turned to Reborn and said he would stay beside Tsuna while he slept and watch over him. Reborn just gave him one of his 'I know what's going on' look which pissed Hibari off but let it go when Reborn turned around and left the room. While Tsuna was sleeping he was having a horrible nightmare where Alaude got married, had kids, and completely forgot about him and when he went back in time to visit him he got ignored and acted like he wasn't there. Tsuna was moaning in pain and thrashing around on his bed which caused Hibari to become very concerned about his crush and tried to wake him up from his nightmare but nothing was working so he called Yamamoto to come use his flame to calm the boy down. After 15 minutes Tsuba stopped crying and was breathing normally again which made everyone sigh in content. Hibari was getting tired but didn't want to leave Tsuna alone so he crawled into his bed and fell asleep holding onto him. When he woke up Tsuna was still sleeping which made him slightly worried since its been over 15 hours since he fell asleep. Hibari started shaking Tsuna to wake him up and even slapped his cheeks but nothing was waking the young Vongola up. Freaking out he called for Rhoyhi and Reborn to come check up on Tsuna. When they got there they used their flames to see what was wrong, they just frowned and shook their heads. Tsuna was in a coma from the depression and shock of having to leave Alaude and no one knew how to wake him up.