Tsuna In The Past Part 2

"I am sorry Giotto but I am not sure if I am even allowed to tell you what you wish to know. I would have to ask Tablot if it would affect my timeline before I tell you anything." Tsuna explains to Giotto as calmly as he could hoping that Giotto will understand. Giotto looks at Tsuna trying to read him to see if he is lying in anyway and it seems he isn't so Giotto decides that he will send someone to go get Tablot to see if Tsuna is able to explain who he truely is. "I will send one of my guardians to go pick up Tablot, it will take about two hours, so until then I will have you stay in a guest room and do not leave that room unless I call for you, do you understand?" Giotto says to Tsuna who is getting slightly afraid and is wondering what Giotto would do if he is unable to explain what's going on.

~Time Skip~

Tablot finally shows up to the Vongola mansion and gives Tsuna permission to explain what's going on but whispers into his ear to leave out the fact that they are related. "Okay since I allowed to speak about where I cane from without it affecting the future I can finally tell you what you wish to know. My name is Tsunayoshi I am from Japan 400 years in the future, my lightning guardian has this bazooka that his family engineers created called the 10 year bazooka but one of my men decided they were going to improve it and well it messed up and I got caught in the explosion and got sent to your timeline. I am Vongola Decimo so I am not your enemy if that is what you were worried about." Tsuna explains to Giotto who looks like his head is about to explode from all this information. Giotto starts to pace around his office thinking about everything he was just told, then it clicks to him, Tsuna still hasn't explained why he looks like a teenage version of himself. "That explains a few things I wanted to know but there is one thing you left out, why do you look like me and why does it feel like I have known you for quite some time?" Tsuna starts to fiddle with his thumbs since he is not suppose to answer that question since it could change the future. "Ummm I am sorry Giotto but those questions I am unable to explain to you since it could change my timeline. And honestly I would like to be born and have things stay how they are, let's just say I hope my guardians don't show up since then you would have even more questions that I won't be able to answer since I am not the only one who looks like the first generation." Giotto stands there puzzled about what was just said to him, he finally has it click in his mind. "So you and some of your guardians must be descendents of is then, I am your grandfather in the future? Oh my do I feel old right now, how old are you right now anyways you seem a bit young to be the Don of a family but then again I became boss at 14." Tsuna is shocked that Giotto was able to put the puzzle together and starts flipping out since Giotto wasn't suppose to know they are related. "Tablot is this going to affect my timeline? I myself didn't tell him he guessed it on his own, oh and Giotto I am currently 16, I was being tutored to become Decimo at 14." Tablot explains that everything should be fine since it didn't come from his own mouth and tells Giotto that he is Tsuna's great great great grandfather which makes Giotto cringe and at all the greats.