Apologies ~ Chapter 6

~Y/N's POV~

When we get home I go straight up to my room, I wonder why Max acted so weird... I decide to get ready for bed and think about it in the morning, but just as I'm about to get up to get ready I hear a knock on the door, 'Come in,' I say, Max walks in 'Y/N I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me,' Max says sitting down on my bed, 'It's fine, really it happens,' I say smiling, 'Well... I should get to bed... Night,' Max says 'Okay, Night,' I reply, he looks over at me and hesitates for a while, but then walks out.

~Max's POV~

Wow... Why am I so awkward? It's like there's something wrong with me... Do I-... No...

~Time skip to morning~

~Y/N's POV~

I wake up to the sound of my phone's alarm, I forgot we were starting working at the offices today! So much has happened I completely forgot about it... I quickly get out of bed and put some clothes on and brush my hair, then I go to the kitchenand make some cornflakes, I sit down at the table opposite Ross, 'Morning Y/N, ready to start work today?' He asks 'Yup... I'm nervous though...' I say 'It's okay, you'll be fine, you've got Max to keep you safe,' He says smirking, I roll my eyes and carry on eating my cornflakes.

After a while BFF/N comes down stairs and grabs some cereal, you can tell she's nervous she's shaking so much it's obvious. 'You okay?' I asked, worried 'Yeah... I'm fine, just nervous...' She says nervously 'It'll be fine don't worry... I'm nervous too...' I say reassuring her, she nods and eats her cereal. After Max and Tim both came downstairs and we all got ready, we all squeezed into Tim's car and he drove us to work.

~Time skip at the offices~

When we got to the offices we all got out of the car and walked towards the building, me and BFF/N really nervous to start working. When we got inside we got shown to our offices by Adam, mine was next to Max's, and BFF/N's was next to Ross', Adam went to show BFF/N her schedule, while Max came in to help me get used to the editing software.

While he was showing me how to import pictures, I put my hand on the mouse to try, but Max's hand was on the mouse already and our hands touched, I quickly moved my hand away 'U-Uh sorry...' I said blushing, 'Um... It's okay, sorry...' Max replied awkwardly

~Time skip to lunch~

Max was just finishing helping me figure out the editing software when Adam came in and told us it was lunch, we walked out and went with him, Barney, Red, Ross, Corey, Tim, and BFF/N joined us and we went to a sushi place.

When we got to the sushi place we sat down and ordered, I was sat next to Max, and BFF/N, we got our food and started eating, but halfway through, Adam got out the camera and started vlogging our food while Max just sat there watching, annoyed, Adam constantly videoing him so that he got mad, and me and BFF/N laughing the entire way through.

Well that's the end of that chapter :D I'm SO sorry for not uploading for ages I haven't been feeling too good and I've been really busy, I'll be updating more now though it's just I've been really busy these past few weeks so haven't really been able to. Also sorry if this isn't the longest/best chapter I tried my best I'm just feeling really ill and need to get to sleep soon. Anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed. :D