Moving in ~ Chapter 4

Well here's the next chapter :D This one will be a LOT longer than the others, I couldn't do big ones before because I couldn't get on a computer, I'm on one now though so I can write more, and quicker.

~Y/N's POV~

We're still in the car driving to Max's apartment where me and BFF/N are moving in, Max seems really quiet, I don't know why though. I wonder if he's always like this? Is he shy around new people? He doesn't seem like that in videos... 'So, um... What are the rest of the guys like?' I say breaking the silence 'Well pretty weird, and annoying most of the time,' Max replies laughing slightly, I giggle and Max goes back to driving.

~ Time Skip (At the apartment) ~

We get to the apartment and Max and Adam help us bring in our stuff, while Max is helping me set some things up in my room, Adam goes back out to get more of our things, and BFF/N goes to help, it's just me and Max, he leans in and whispers 'I'm glad you're here,' I look at him, shocked but just as I'm about to say something back to him, Adam and BFF/N burst in with more luggage. Why did he say that? Does he like me? 

~Max's POV~

Why did I say that?! I've just met her, I'm so stupid... What do I do now? What if I creeped her out? She'll never like me back...

~Adam's POV~

Huh? Why does Max look so flustered? And why is Y/N blushing...? Does Max like her? I wonder what happened...

~Y/N's POV (Sorry about all the POV changes)~

'What's wrong? Did something happen?' Adam asks, 'N-Nothing...' Max replys, BFF/N smirks at me, I just ignore it, 'I know something happened...' Adam says, 'Nothing happened! Just leave it ok!?' Max shouts at him 'Okok... Geez,' Adam replies and they get on with putting things away.

I try to keep going with setting more things up, but I can't get the question out of my head, why did Max say that? It's probably nothing... He'll never like me back...'

Max and Adam go out to get the last bit of luggage, BFF/N stays with me, as soon as the boys leave she turns to me and asks 'What happened!? You looked so shocked!' I look at her, wondering what to say then finally answer 'Nothing, okay?' She gives me a look and replies with 'Something did happen didn't it?' She smirks then adds 'I ship it,'

Well there's another chapter done :D Another cliff hanger ;) This one was longer than the rest, I had some help writing this one from a friend (I can't tag them because they don't want their whole name being revealed) Anyway so yeah thanks to them :3 And thankyou for reading :D