Truth Or Dare ~ Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I roll my eyes at her, then Max and Adam come back in with the rest of our stuff, we put it all away then when we've finished Adam comes over to me, 'Wanna come over to mine to watch a movie or something? I'll ask the rest of the guys to come too so you can meet them?' 

'Sure, I'd love to, I can't wait to meet the rest of the guys,' I reply happily

'Okay then I'll get the guys and we can head over there later,' Adam says. I can't wait to meet the rest of the guys, this is gonna be great.

~Time Skip (At Adams)~

We get out of the car, me, BFF/N, Ross, Tim and Max. We're at Adam's house and we're gonna watch a movie, we walk towards the door and knock, Adam comes and opens the door 'Hey guys, come in!' He says, we all say hi then walk in, 'The rest of the guys will be here soon,' Adam says

~Time Skip (When the guys get there)~

There's a knock on the door, Adam goes to get it. It must be Barney and Red, he opens the door, I was right Barney and Red both walk in, we all say hi and me and BFF/N introduce ourselves, after greeting eachover Adam goes to get the movie, he walks back in holding 'Scream' BFF/N goes white, 'I'm not watching that!' She says, she's never liked scary movies, I laugh 'Come on! It's not that scary!' I say 'I'm not watching that I hate scary movies!' She says back, after a while I finally persuade her to watch it, though she wasn't happy about it.

~Time Skip (After the movie)~

'See, it wasn't that scary!' I laugh, 'It was...' Says BFF/N moving her hands off of her face, I laugh 'That was good,' Ross says 'Yeah, what you wanna do now? Truth or dare?' Adam says smiling, we all agree to truth or dare.

Max's POV

 'Tim, your turn,' Adam says, 'Truth or dare?'

'Hmm... Dare,' Tim says

'Okay... I dare you too... Crack an egg on your head,' Adam says laughing

'I regret saying dare now...' Tim says as Adam goes to get an egg.

Adam comes back in with an egg and hands it to Tim, 'Please don't make me do this...' He says 'You have to,' Max says laughing Tim sighs and puts the egg to his head, then cracks it onto his head, while everyone laughs wildly, Tim was covered in egg, 'Go clean yourself up in the bathroom,' Adam laughs, and Tim goes to clean away the egg from his head

After a while he comes back in and it's my turn to do a dare, 'Okay, Y/N your turn, truth or dare?' Tim says, 'Um... Dare,' I reply, worried for what they're going to dare me to do, after a while of thinking, he finally tells me, 'I dare you... to kiss the person on your right,' Tim says laughing, I look to my right... Red 'What?!' Red says, 'We've only just met!'

'You have to it's a dare!' Adam says and I gulp, 'Ok lets get this over with...' I turn to red and lean in and kiss him, everyone laughs as we kiss, as we pull away Max stands up, he looks mad, we all look at him wondering what's wrong, suddenly he pushes Red, and he falls onto the floor, 'What the hell!?' Red shouts looking up and Max, we all stare shocked, 'I-I'm so sorry...' Max say's, 'What the hell was that for?' Red asks 'I um... I don't um I- *Sigh*' he says 'Well... We should probably end for the night,' Adam says and we nod, we say goodbye and walk back out to the car, Max not speaking the entire way.

Well there's another chapter done, thanks for reading :D