Going To Washington! ~ Chapter 2

A/N This Chapter should be a little longer, it takes a while to get them going at the start so it's hard to make long chapters for me xD Anyway onto this Chapter :3

~Your POV~

You wake up, rubbing your eyes and stand up, when you realise what's happening today you automatically become wide awake with excitement, you quickly get up and pack the things you got ready last night, you haven't got much as you only moved to this apartment a couple of months ago. You pack your clothes into your suitcase. Then you get changed into jeans and a white shirt, with a black jumper, a black beanie and black converses.

~Time Skip (Picking up BFF/N)~

You put your suitcase into the back of your car, then say goodbye to your apartment for the last time. 'I'm so excited to get there!' You thought to yourself, smiling. Then you drive to BFF/N's house to pick her up, when you get there, she looks so excited. She runs to the car and throws her stuff into the back of the car and jumps in next to you 'I'm so excited!' She squeals 'Me too!' You half-scream and you drive away, towards the airport, giggling and talking with BFF/N the whole way.

~Another Time Skip (Sorry for all these) At the airport~

You both run into the airport and through the gates onto the plane, you and BFF/N sit next to eachover giggling excitedly as the plane flys off, you put your headphones in and watch some of Adam's videos while you wait to get to Washington.

Again, sorry for the short chapters, they will get bigger as they go along, it's just hard to write long ones at the moment. Thanks for reading :D