In Washington! ~ Chapter 3

This chapter should be longer than the rest, sorry about the short ones before I'm terrible at writing. ANYWAY ON WITH TEH STOREH!

~Time Skip (In Washington)~

You take off your earbuds and shake BFF/N awake, 'We're here!' You say to her 'YAY!' She half-shouts, you both get off the plane and look around in the crowd of people for Adam.

'There he is!' You shout and point to him, and you and BFF/N run through the crowd of people towards them.

Adams POV (FINALLY CHANGE OF POV)

While I was dodging crowds of fan girls waiting for Y/N and BFF/N I see them both running through crowds towards me, they finally get to me through the crowd of crazy fans, 'Hi Adam!' They both say at the exact same time 'Hi! Come on let's get out of the crowds then we can talk' I reply, and we all run out of the crowds.

Y/Ns POV

Finally we found Adam, there's so many people around, and hundreds of fan girls crowded around Adam, we all run through the crowds into safety from the crazy fan girls.

'Anyway, now we can talk, nice to meet you both!' Adam says 'Nice to meet you too, we can't wait to meet the guys,' I reply giggling, 'Ha, well Max is waiting in the car to drive you home, you will be living with Max, Ross and Tim,' BFF/N looks at me smirking, she knows I have a mad crush on Max. 'Ok!' We both reply at the same time, and we walk out of the airport to the car-park

We get to the car, 'Hi Max,' We both say to him and he replies with a 'Hey,' he helps us put our luggage in the back then drives us to the new apartment.

Max's POV

Wow... That girl is amazing... She's so cute... Wait what?! I've just met her, what's wrong with me?!

Well that's the end of that chapter! Sorry about the cliff hanger heh heh. WHO WAS MAX TALKING ABOUT?! WHO IS IT THAT HE LOVES?! FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF... Idek... Again sorry for the short chapters this one was a little bigger than the rest but yeah...