At Ms Joy House **

Knock knock knock.

Ms. Joy- who is it?

It's me Ms Joy, Tasariah.

Ms. Joy- oh hey baby, your back so soon?

Yes, I'm here to get my fat ma, has she been good today?

Ms. Joy- of course she's my favorite baby. Don't worry she ate all of her food like she hasn't eaten in days.

It's because she didn't, I didn't have any money to buy me or her something to eat all this week.

Ms. Joy- oh baby, don't you ever be afraid to ask for a little help, I'm here for both of y'all don't you forget that you here me?

Deja- your right Ms. Joy, were here to help you not judge you.

I totally get it, I'll ask you guys next time if I need a little help . Thanks for everything Ms. Joy I love you so much.

Ms. Joy- no problem baby.

Tashay tell Ms. Joy thank you and bye bye

Tashay- twank you Gwandma joy, bwye bwye, wuv u.

A/n (Tashay just call Ms Joy grandma because she's been there and she does act like a grandma figure to her)

Ms. Joy- bye baby see you tomorrow.

At Deja House*

Deja- bout time you got out off the bathroom, you took for ever.

Sorry, I missed the feeling of hot water. It felt soo good !!

Deja- smh girl i guess now look at the outfit I chose for you.

This? I don't think I have the body for this and beside I hate showing my skin.

Deja- girl you got an hour glass body with a big ass on top of that. You got a nice complexion with long nice hair, bitch if I was a boy i would have took your virginity and make you mine.

I guess I'll wear it. This is going to be my first and last time.

The outfit she chose for me was a white and black halter fitted top, black tight shorts that made my booty look right and these black and white Jordan's. I don't known if the Jordan's name were the 13's or something because I really never had a pair of expensive shoes like these. I comb my hair into a bun because knowing my ass i would be dancing my tail off. I sprayed some perfume that Deja gave me. I actually felt good about my self.

.

At The Party*

Damn this party crazyy. Girls giving lap dances and head, boys smoking weed and ratchets girls fighting for God knows what. Smh me and Deja walked towards the front door and immediately started getting looks. Some were the looks of lust and some were pure jealousy. I really wasn't looking for any drama but to just have fun. I walked over to the bar to get something to drink like soda. I'm not a drinker or a smoker.

Bartender- honey this ain't a 11 years old party were they serve soda, we only got liquor.

Uhh... Do you have water?