Chapter Thirty One

Kevin grins from ear to ear and cracks his knuckles this time his anger swelling up.

Walking towards the lockers, the green haired male looks up an smirks.

"Well,well,well I was wondering when Mr.Captain would show up."
Frank says his smirk never leaving.

"I showed up alright and I'm ready to beat your ass to a fucking pulp." Kevin says a smirk forming on his lips.

The two jocks drew a crowd in as people began to form around the two boys. The two had a reputation for fighting and people scurried out of their way. "Who do you think will win? Kevin Or Frank?" Gisela one of Nazz's friends in the cheer squad whispers. With her question the rest of the crowd starts betting on the two.

They exchange glares until Frank speaks up. "How's my sweet little Eddward doing? I hope he made it home." Frank says with a snicker itching to get on Kevin's nerves.

"Your Edd?!" They turn their heads as Eddy pushes through the crowd standing beside the jocks. "Eddy don't do it! If I get in trouble Sarah will tell Mom and Mom will tell Dad and Dad will just sit there!!" Ed yells biting his fingernails standing front row in the crowd.

"Shut it Ed! Last time I checked Frank
Double D belonged to no one especially you." Eddy sneers adding a taste of disgust to Frank's name.

"Hey dork who said you could join the fight? This is between me and him so just go home." Kevin says pushing Eddy back.

"If it involves Double D ,I'm involved! I have a right to protect my friends shovel chin!" Eddy says pushing Kevin back.

" You say "Friend" But I doubt friends kiss each other shortie." Frank say with a snicker.

"How the hell do you know that?! And I'm not short?! That's it, wait till my fist hits your face." Eddy says gritting his teeth.

"I have my ways mushroom~ and Kevin how did you handle Eddy kissing your precious little dork?"

Kevin clenched his jaw and looks at Eddy who's glaring. "He might be kissed Edd but you did way worse."

"Eddy cracks his knuckles,"You hurt Edd way worse than Bazooka Chin did. I'll get him later for hitting me, but right now you're on my kill list."

In the crowd three teen men step over to Frank. Daniel Monreal,17, part of the soccer team.Jose Alvarez,18,part of the football team. And Justin Gosling,18, part of the hockey team. All three were known as part of Frank's gang,The Snakes. They weren't the in the top rank but they would do in this fight.

"I don't think two against one is fair so how about four against two?" And with the snap of his fingers the first punch is thrown.

...

Author :
Oops I did it again, I played with your heart~ oh baby baby~

Hahaha OK guys sorry but remember I'm Queen Cliffhanger ruler of Clifftopia and you are but my fellow citizens. Ok let me stop XD !

Can we take a moment and celebrate that I updated two times today?! Can I get a hallelujah!!

And who else noticed Ed saying something from the show? I try to add things from the show as much as possible but I fail at times so hahaha.

I forgot to mention three characters were based on people I know because they requested to be in it 😂 they don't know about the smut yet! But they said I had to have this chapter on his desk by tomorrow and here it is! So thank him for getting you an update 😄

Until next time,
Author Chan out~

Whoever reads this first comment a name for this dot.

.