Chapter Twenty Five

Frank's POV:

That fucking slut! Kicking me out of the classroom just because I called her a bitch. How dramatic can she get? Sheesh.

I huff in annoyance and make my way up to the third floor heading to the "corner". It's a corner at the end of the hall covered by a wall so the teachers can't see you. Not like any teachers come up here, its been empty since they took the home economics classes out of school.

Now it's just a hallway for kids to skip. Once I get to the third floor I start walking to the corner pulling out a cigarette. I'm halfway there when I hear shuffling in the janitor's closet.

"Mmfhm." Then a lot of moans and grunts. "Kevin..."

What?

I hear some coughing and then a voice I didn't want to hear from this closet.
Edd.

Edd and Kevin in the closet,(not anymore *wink* *wink* okay letmestop.) together.
I clench my hands into fists and frown.

My Eddward did that with Kevin. I feel anger swell up as I destroy the cigarette and walk away as I hear laughing.

He shouldn't  have done that with Kevin.He's suppose to be mine.

No he is mine.He hasn't won yet. I won't let him win.Not before I tell Edd I'm sorry, He's suppose to forgive me.Edd has to forgive me.

I hear their voices coming closer to the door so I walk down the stairs to the secong floor.

Edd has to go through here, he has class this way so of course he's going through here.

I hide away from sight into another closet waiting for Eddward.

After a few minutes I hear the sound of footsteps. Then I see Edd and with my opportunity there I pull him sideways and before he can react into the closet. (He's in the closet again *wink wink*)

He's so soft. He smells great too, like vanilla and strawberrys.

I turn him so he's face to face. Only he hasn't adjusted to the darkness so he's squinting.

Smiling at his cuteness, I stop myself from laughing.

"Hello Eddward."

AuthorChan Here:
Yay two updates in one day! High five!

So how'd you guys like this update? Do you still like,love,or hate Frank? Pick one Kiss,Hug,or Slap?

Anywho, Vote and Comment if you liked!

I haven't really introduced Frank well so here's a quick Character thingy for ya!

P.S Song above is Frank's Song!

Frank Gideon

Hair Color: Light Green
Eye Color: Yellow
Age: 18
Height: 6'4'
Birthday: 12-26-97 (was going to put 6-6-6 hahaha) (He has my birthday cause he's my oc,except I was born in 2000.)
Build: Has an 8 pack *drools* has some big muscles just like Kev,but slightly bigger.
Other: He's really smart,fast runner,and secret passion is drawing.
Personality: Frankie is tough and mean on the outside but inside is a little passionate flower. Just has to blossom.
Sexuality: Gay
Gang/Back Story:Poor Frank has to pay off his acholic father's gambling debts so he got involved with the Snakes. Doesn't have a mother, because she ran away with her boyfriend when he was 6.